Laura Geller TSV - Wednesday 29th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been following this thread for a while, suspecting that our TSV would not be the same as the USA one. I took a gamble that I would not be buying as I have the pink grapefruit full size already (its fab) and have more than enough balance and brighten. I already use and love the eye spackle and don't need another. It is fantastic for evening out my dark eyelids, sometimes I don't bother with shadow. I really wanted the bag though so I bought one of eBay from a seller in the USA and it arrived last week. I also bought a supersize half n half bronze n brighten/balance n brighten in fair, again off eBay and am VERY pleased with it. I don't like or want the berry shade of blush, and as for SPF I have this in my moisturiser or ultra sun face stuff as and when needed in this tropical climate of ours! I love Laura Geller product and will be watching when she is on cos I like her but my money is safe this time!

Thanks 4 that Kat - I didn't know the supersize half and half existed! I think when I run down my current stocks of various bronzers I will get 1.
Ange

You are welcome Ange. It definitely exists, but does not come with the brush like the supersize bronzed on Q. I already had one though. Also from memory I think the seller had free postage too, but I may be confusing it with a different seller.

Do you think we're getting for our TSV an overstock of later auto-delivery kits which weren't sold in the States?

Jude xx

i love the bronze and brighten for the summer. i have just bought the fair version of the jumbo bronze and brighten which i hope will be great for most of the summer months. The split pan is excellent as travel compact.

i love the bronze and brighten for the summer. i have just bought the fair version of the jumbo bronze and brighten which i hope will be great for most of the summer months. The split pan is excellent as travel compact.

I've just ordered the supersize bronze n brighten in fair too. I'm hoping it will work well with the porcelain balance n brighten.

Overstock from USA sounds plausible considering the huge population difference and would explain the different shades for the eyeshadow and blush but not with exactly the same bag. More likely they just produced a limited number of smaller blushers in pink grapefruit and sold them all to American customers. However it's easier to produce more canvas bags at short notice than make up so now I am back with the overstock idea. Would also explain why details of what is in the TSV was a bit sketchy!

I got the Porcelain B&B two kits ago, its too pale for me really but perfectly fine in the windter with Bronze and Brighten over the top

I'm disappointed! I really wanted the pink grapefruit blush. Anybody got any thoughts on the Berry? I usually use the ethereal rose but fancy a change.

"Sketchy" is about right! I'm not buying but the pink grapefruit is much nicer than the berry. If I over-use the berry I look as tho I have bruised cheeks!

When it suits them QVCUK like to stress that they're independent of the Parent US company but sometimes it feels as though we get thrown the crumbs from their table. When they do an easy-pay day in the States it applies to absolutely everything not just a weird assortment of drill bits, plated jewellery and Elemis kits. Even Ideal World manage to run promotions which apply to everything on the website. I can't get excited about anything on QVC these days.

More pennies saved!

Jude xx

I could do with a mate who wants the bits that I don't and who will split the cost lol. I don't want the bliddy spackle regardless. I definitely want the B&B and the bag and I'll negotiate on the blusher and the eyeshadow. Never happen but never mind eBay is my friend if I succumb and buy it.

Sod it!!! After what seems like months of tracking this thread and waiting to see what the tsv was I'm going to buy the bliddy thing and if I don't like it I'll give it to my sis

I will not be buying this as the last B&B I got in Tan was very orange,and the colours of the eyeshadow are not new already have them.
Lynn.

lynnonthelake, have you tried a lighter shade? Tan is the darkest but I'm sure that you knew it already.

Last edited:
Thank you Marina,yes I have tried the medium but most of the year I do have a tan,actually thinking of going back to a liquid foundation now as the ones with serum in have very good reviews also I do not like a Matt finish prefer more of a glow,think I may try Laura Mercier radiance.
Lynn.

Laura posted on Facebook again, saying it is a regular Spackle and she made a mistake in the video when she said champagne.

I'm disappointed - definitely won't be buying this TSV. I wanted the champagne spackle, already got the berry blush (too dark), don't like blue eyeshadow, don't need another makeup bag, and I've got enough B&B to last for a while. I'd like to try the eye spackle but not worth buying just for that.

Early night for me.....:mysmilie_476:

I may even like it. Some people complained about glitter in the champagne spackle but it didn't bother me.
I guess that the regular Spackle is a safer choice - they try to cater TSVs for anyone and everyone.
Have you noticed that almost all beauty TSVs are pink - to suit everyone, but of course they don't.
Still they suit the majority of people.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back