Laura Geller TSV - Wednesday 29th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought it was champagne spackle. Is the one in photo the original spackle? Looks like it to me.

Laura definitely says 'champagne' in her video, but this looks like the regular. The eye shadow definitely looks different to the US version, not sure I like the blue. If it's not the pink grapefruit blush or the SPF foundation I don't think I'll bother!

Laura definitely says 'champagne' in her video, but this looks like the regular. The eye shadow definitely looks different to the US version, not sure I like the blue. If it's not the pink grapefruit blush or the SPF foundation I don't think I'll bother!
I was also thrilled to get the pink grapefruit blush

I am tempted but would prefer to know if it's b&b with SPF. Like the look of the blusher, spackle and make up bag so bought together as the tsv is better value than buying the b&b SPF and the blusher separately!!

the normal eye spackle is excellent and the reviews for the pen are all good. i use it under my eye too and its great. i have often used the spackle alone withjust some B&B or blusher swept over the eye lid. i find it just helps to brighten up my eyes

i think i am prolly going to get the TSV.. my brain keeps screaming ' excellent travel sizes' lol

Well I don't know about anybody else but I'm totally confused as to which spackle or BnB it is going to be. You'd think they'd have put a sneak preview up by now. Seems like they're enjoying keeping us guessing!!:wonder:

I agree it's confusing. It would be great to order now as not interested with ep as it's a nightmare to track. Only really interested if champagne spackle and SPF B&B!

The tsv is on the QVC website now but the pictures don't match the description with regards to the spackle! I'm so confused :headbang:

here's the description

Contains:

1 x Balance-n-Brighten (9g) - in Porcelain, Fair, Medium or Tan options. Achieve a healthy, glowing complexion with this colour-correcting powder foundation
1 x Blush-n-Brighten in Berry (5g) - adds a swirl of subtle colour to your cheeks, giving you a naturally radiant look

1 x Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo in Moonstone/Blue Heaven (1.8g) -this gorgeous duo can be used wet or dry, and the darker shade works perfectly as an eyeliner

1 x Spackle Tinted Under Make-up Primer in Champagne (59ml) - helps achieve a flawlessly smooth finish, creating the perfect base for make-up to glide on and stay fresh for hours

1 x Waterproof Eye Spackle Advanced Eyeshadow Primer (2.2ml) - comes in a handy click pen. Helps keep your eyeshadow and liners on all day without creasing while making them waterproof in one click

1 x make-up bag - roomy cosmetic pouch decorated with glowing reviews from Laura Geller customers

I was really looking forward to getting the pink grapefruit blush :sad:

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm not gonna bother!! I have enough B&B for now. I don't actually like the spackle much (I prefer Mally's) so I can live without the eye spackle, I really DON'T need another blusher (I would prefer to give bronze and brighten a go - has anyone tried it? and as for the eye shadow that does look interesting but I bet a flurry of them will end up on ebay so I will keep my eye on that. Money is safe 2moro now!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm not gonna bother!! I have enough B&B for now. I don't actually like the spackle much (I prefer Mally's) so I can live without the eye spackle, I really DON'T need another blusher (I would prefer to give bronze and brighten a go - has anyone tried it? and as for the eye shadow that does look interesting but I bet a flurry of them will end up on ebay so I will keep my eye on that. Money is safe 2moro now!

yes I bought a little bronze and n brighten on ebay and funnily enough I put a little on this morning with my Fair B&B. I am planning to use it in the summer when my face ends up a little tanned. I too won't be buying as the TSV doesn't have anything that I want apart from B&B and I probably have enough to last me until the next TSV.

I've been following this thread for a while, suspecting that our TSV would not be the same as the USA one. I took a gamble that I would not be buying as I have the pink grapefruit full size already (its fab) and have more than enough balance and brighten. I already use and love the eye spackle and don't need another. It is fantastic for evening out my dark eyelids, sometimes I don't bother with shadow. I really wanted the bag though so I bought one of eBay from a seller in the USA and it arrived last week. I also bought a supersize half n half bronze n brighten/balance n brighten in fair, again off eBay and am VERY pleased with it. I don't like or want the berry shade of blush, and as for SPF I have this in my moisturiser or ultra sun face stuff as and when needed in this tropical climate of ours! I love Laura Geller product and will be watching when she is on cos I like her but my money is safe this time!

Update on confusion -

I've just phoned CS and spoken to very helpful lady who's assured me that it is going to be the BnB with SPF15 and that is a mistake on the website showing original - which she has now reported. However, she said it wouldn't be confirmed until midnight which type of Spackle would be included in TSV - very odd. What is going on!!

At this point the only thing I dare rely on being included is the bag:thinking:

Last edited:
Now I'm completely confused.
I usually get the LG TSVs with hardly a thought about it but I might well give this a miss. The only thing I'm interested in is another Porcelain B&B & to try the eye spackle.
Much preferred the eyeshadow colour of the US one (don't fancy blue) & I already have two Berry blushers from past kits.

Really disappointed in the blush and eye colours - I've also already got berry from a previous TSV. Will watch the presentation but doubt whether I'll order now.

Latest posts

Back