Laura Geller TSV - Wednesday 29th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There were reviews on qvc usa that some people didn't like it due to more powdery texture.

I've bought the SPF B&B from ebay and tried it - it definitely has a different 'feel' to it and I much prefer the original. The SPF one has less staying power as well.

hence LG heavily introducing Spakle, now it will be a must so she can sell more of it

Last edited:
I think the TSVs are often around the same price as 2 of the items, so they couldn't ever be less than £30 as the B'n'B is £27 on its own (with the brush).

Having made up my mind that A) I don't want it and B) Can't afford it.....................I would really like the B&B out of it.

Will have to see whether its worth buying the TSV or just the B&B

I recently bought some Champagne Spackle from Ebay for a tenner and I'm pleasantly surprised how good it really is. My LG B&B applies so much better with it. Best of all, unlike many other primers, its water based and doesn't have that slippery feeling (from the silicone in it - a favourite ingredient in primers) and also dries quickly. I don't notice shimmer or sparkle to it and would carry on using it once the tube has finished. I might buy the TSV for the B&B and the Spackle and Ebay the rest. I find her cheek colours really need the lightest of touches as its very easy to end up looking like Aunt Sally. I'm not fussed with the lipsticks or eyeshadows - the quality isn't the best IMO. Still undecided as I am quite enjoying not shopping with QVC at the moment and tbh I probably have enough B&B to last another 6 months, and there'll be another TSV by then. I can always buy more Spackle on Ebay and wait to see what the reviews are like of the B&B with SPF first before buying it on Ebay UK or US. The TSV isn't screaming "Must Have" at me, although I put this down to not watching QVC anymore and the corresponding diminished urge to purchase.

i doubt i will buy the TSV but i have just ordered the jumbo Bronze and brighten in the light version(i knew it would sell out if i waited till wednesday). i bought a light B&B 'to go' a few weeks ago as it is only in the deepest of winter that i can get away with the pale version. The regular, tan and bronze will see me through to the next TSV
tempted to try the etheral spackle as i have all of the others but its a hefty hike in the price

Latest posts

Back