Laura Geller TSV - Wednesday 29th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow! I do like it a lot! Thankks tabatha!
The bnb shades look just the same. Perhaps it's not spf 15 ?

The single bnb spf 15 looks very different, the colours are different, the package is different and a full size mirror!
Looking at the "dome" of the powder I wonder if it's smaller than usual 9 g size.
All in all - very nice!
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200799?source=aw

Last edited:
Ha! I ordered it through CS! Price £34.96 p&p £3.95 (surprisinfly cheap! like for a single item delivery)
It's also available through QCUT!

Last edited:
Thought it was champagne spackle. Is the one in photo the original spackle? Looks like it to me.
I was just about to say this, but don't mind trying this one, I had the champagne in the last TSV.
And for a moment I thought it was a pencil instead of the eye spakle.

Ha! I ordered it through CS! Price £34.96 p&p £3.95 (surprisinfly cheap! like for a single item delivery)
It's also available through QCUT!
It's not on easypay yet so I put in "on 10 day hold" untill Wednesday and then will change it.
I've secured My TSV!

Do you know what the item number is please?

I was just about to say this, but don't mind trying this one, I had the champagne in the last TSV.
And for a moment I thought it was a pencil instead of the eye spakle.

If you zoom in on main pic it says eye spackle waterproof eye primer.:wave:

Anyone knows if the bnb IS spf15 or the usual one? The colours of bnb in the tsv and the single bnb spf 15 differ.

What the hell is eye spackle for?? I get spackle although I don't use it. I do know what it's for. But why would you need spackle for eyes? Or does it do summat different?

I'm more of a quick flick or mascara and eyeliner girl with B&B or BE and blusher. Job done.

I use eye spackle - it helps to keep the makeup on my eyelids from creasing plus I use it as a concealer under my eyes.

Anyone knows if the bnb IS spf15 or the usual one? The colours of bnb in the tsv and the single bnb spf 15 differ.

I could do with knowing this too as I've promised to get someone the TSV because it has got the SPF15 version in - help:sweat:

I could do with knowing this too as I've promised to get someone the TSV because it has got the SPF15 version in - help:sweat:
In the usa kit it looks the same as in this one so I incline to think it's an SPF, but can't confirm.
I'm just trying to work out my shade at the moment.

Last edited:
I thought that this review was helpful.

"Laura Geller is a very sincere individual that does take the time to listen to her customers. She did adhere to the feedback about the Balance-n-Brighten in Fair SPF 15 having a somewhat darker tone to it than her regular non-SPF verson (which many others had been using previously). She did address this issue on air (on the date of her Dec./2011 TSV). Laura has spoken to the chemists in the lab in Italy (where her baked products are formulated at). She did say air that everything has now been worked out and the Fair SPF version is now "spot on". And, I have had a chance to try the newly improved Fair SPF 15 version (which came in her Dec.TSV) and I LOVE it!
I do own the non-SPF version in Fair as well. I can tell you that that the non-SPF version that I have at home is actually somewhat more browner in tone than the newly improved SPF version. Therefore, I I have found that the newly improved Fair SPF version is more of a "true" fair color than the actual original non-SPF version. In my opinion, the newly improved SPF version remains truer to color longer on my face than the original one. Also, the newly improved SPF version has better wearability to it. And, it provides slightly more coverage as well.
Ladies, your cries did not go unanswered. Laura did take the time to work things out. And, the newly improved Fair SPF 15 Balance-n-Brighten is 100% worth trying!"

Does it work?

Haven't tried the waterproof pen eye spackle yet but the one in the little pot does work for me.

Using it under my eyes as a concealer works too as it seems to 'grab' the B&B and help a fuller coverage in the areas where I've applied it.

I've just placed my "proper" order, not the one "on hold" in Fair and can go to bed and sleep well.

Thanks for the answers on the eye spackle. Not something I would use I don't. I rarely wear eyeshadow and if I do it doesn't crease and I don't use anything under my eyes. Might be nice on the brow bone though. Although the eyelash skimmer of a fringe hides that bit quite well lol.

I'm tempted by the bag more than anything else! I do use B&B though.

Latest posts

Back