Laura Geller TSV - Sunday 29th November!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am very proud of myself I have F.A.R.T ed with glee today with this TSV! I was very very tempted, I put it in my shopping cart but then looked again and thought...no I don't need this at the moment and so I released it....not the air but the TSV from my shopping cart! :D

What a trooper you are Sim. You did make me chuckle.:):)

I'm here TF and I do hope I'm not to late. Have you f.ar.t.ed on this? I do hope so. I am disappointed with this as Mr LH said he would buy it for christmas for me but it's too boring. You really don't want this do you?:confused:

I didn't go for the TSV in the end. Turned off the TV. I'm waiting for Elemis. Even Honora isn't exciting me :eek:

I too farted on this, though that's not even correct, the truth is I didn't want itI! Loveheart, what have you done to me???:eek:
Jokes apart, I thought this tsv was good value but terribly boring, and I already have 2 b&b to finish, so I really didn't see any reasons to get it...

I too farted on this, though that's not even correct, the truth is I didn't want itI! Loveheart, what have you done to me???:eek:
Jokes apart, I thought this tsv was good value but terribly boring, and I already have 2 b&b to finish, so I really didn't see any reasons to get it...

Me too!
It was a good tsv for during the year but not very interesting one for Christmas.

If this TSV had had a blush instead of the bronzer then I'd have been all over it. The eyeshadow looks divine! But I already have a bronzer and really it's too dark for me so I certainly don't need another one and I can't be bothered flogging it on evilbay.

Was very disappointed that there were no new LG items at all, the US has lovely limited holiday sets of a baked blush and lipgloss. Why do we always get the thin end of the wedge?!

I was surprised it did not sell out. Even the Fair version which usually goes really early in the day was not limited until the 8pm show, and didn't sell out until after that.

I think people are disappointed with the beauty TSVs and their continues. Also people still tightening their belts.

Well done SS. It was a very boring TSV and not at all Christmassy. I hope you aren't thinking of buying the Honora TSV SS as I know your rather partial to old Ralph and his pearls.:rolleyes:;)

Well done SS. It was a very boring TSV and not at all Christmassy. I hope you aren't thinking of buying the Honora TSV SS as I know your rather partial to old Ralph and his pearls.:rolleyes:;)
I don't do stretchy bracelets, LH, so no, I will be farting on Ralph too - again! I do regret not getting the last TSV though... oh well... The elemis TSV is the only one I'm definitely getting, and possibly the Ojon on the 19th if it's got the restorative treatment in...

I don't do stretchy bracelets, LH, so no, I will be farting on Ralph too - again! I do regret not getting the last TSV though... oh well... The elemis TSV is the only one I'm definitely getting, and possibly the Ojon on the 19th if it's got the restorative treatment in...

I am going to see if I can FART until the New Year. It's going to be difficult as I do want to treat myself to a handbag. The Honora TSV looks gorgeous but will it change my life........no! Don't need skincare or make-up. Don't need clothes. Don't use nail products. Lola Rose is probably going to be tough but I think that I can do it. Maybe.........:confused:

I am going to see if I can FART until the New Year. It's going to be difficult as I do want to treat myself to a handbag. The Honora TSV looks gorgeous but will it change my life........no! Don't need skincare or make-up. Don't need clothes. Don't use nail products. Lola Rose is probably going to be tough but I think that I can do it. Maybe.........:confused:

Oh Almerinda you are an inspiration to us all. There was another forum member who tried to f.a.r.t for a month and failed if I remember rightly. Who was it, I can't seem to remember.?;)

Oh Almerinda you are an inspiration to us all. There was another forum member who tried to f.a.r.t for a month and failed if I remember rightly. Who was it, I can't seem to remember.?;)

Oi cheeky! That 35 days was the hardest blummen thing I've ever done! :D (I wish I were kidding about that, but it was really tough!)

Love Akin, thats the one. How did you know I meant you? Any confessions?;)

I just assumed my lovely! Nothing to confess lately my love. I'm a reformed character. :giggle: :grin: Thanks to the F.A.R.T.S I have settled nicely into a 3 items a month routine - and it's December tomorrow so that means I can start looking for this months three! :D

I've been doing this for a while now - I wonder if I'll still get the Christmas card???? :eek:

That's why we havn't got a voucher either L'akin, too much f.a.r.ting.
Don't worry loveheart i've been very good but i will be going for the Elemis and Honora TSV's.

I just assumed my lovely! Nothing to confess lately my love. I'm a reformed character. :giggle: :grin: Thanks to the F.A.R.T.S I have settled nicely into a 3 items a month routine - and it's December tomorrow so that means I can start looking for this months three! :D

I've been doing this for a while now - I wonder if I'll still get the Christmas card???? :eek:

That's great LA. I'm still missing the thank you button and the smilie faces aren't you? I have been good too although I went for the Phillip Kingsley christmas surprise yesterday as I have never tried it before and the old barnet is getting a bit whispy so I thought I give it a go as it was on 4 easy pays. I am looking forward to the Elemis TSV but I hope I won't be disappointed as the OPI and Laura Geller TSV's have been a bit boring.

Good lord.. Anyone who can f.a.r.t for a month deserves a medal in my book! :)

That's why we havn't got a voucher either L'akin, too much f.a.r.ting.
Don't worry loveheart i've been very good but i will be going for the Elemis and Honora TSV's.

Pleased to hear you've been good LE Lover. You are allowed a little spend up now and again. No voucher for me either and I've never had a christmas card.

Latest posts

Back