Laura Geller TSV - Sunday 29th November!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i like the look of the eyeshadow, wont be buying though dont need the b&b 's if anyone buys and wants to sell the eyeshadow ill buy it!!i expect it will be on ebay though!
didnt like the chocolate collection
Hi Emma, I was thinking of getting this, but don't need the eyeshadow.
So will give you a shout! :thumbsup:

Well, if this is the TSV then I can honestly say I'll definitely be FARTing and giving it a miss. It doesn't look like a particularly great kit for me. I've had a bit of a conversion the last couple of months and gone over to Lily Lolo for foundation/concealer - so at the moment am really only using LG spackle, Ethereal Rose and Venus lippy. My mother has been the grateful recipient of my last compact of B&B, plus I've saved a fortune by buying from Lily Lolo as their foundation is quite cheap - but ace quality.

I've heard of Lily Lilo - is the foundation powdery like BE, or baked like LG. I'm a bit scared of trying the powdery stuff.

I'm glad we are up and running again!

Please see details below of the contents in item 228717 Bewitching Beauty Collection,

Item 228717 QVC £33.50 UK P&P £3.45 Options are Fair or Regular.

1x9g Balance n Brighten (available in a choice of fair or regular), 1x9g Bronze n Brighten in regular, 1x1.8g Baked Shadow/Eye Rimz in Fire Water, 1x7.3ml Lip Gloss in Party Pink. Everything you need to create a high glamour party look. Balance n Brighten gives a luminous glow with an even base which can be built up to give full coverage. Choose fair for porcelain skin & regular for all other skin tones. Bronze n Brighten gives a sun kissed radiant glow. The Moon Shadow has a split pan allowing you to create a dynamic intense eyecolour and highlighter, or used wet you can use as a stunning liner. Party Pink Gloss is an ultra wearable lip gloss that looks glamorous.

I'm gonna fart. Don't want Bronze and Brighten as already have a couple of bronzers and won't use them until Summer. Plus, the Balance N Brighten I ordered on Advanced Orders has arrived this week and whilst it's early days (and I haven't tried applying it with the LG brush) I'm not getting any wow factor. Compared to the Clinique Almost Powder I feel as though I have to layer on quite a bit to get the same amount of coverage but then on the plus side the BnB doesn't feel drying on my skin. I ordered the Regular and it looks quite pale in the pot and not orangey as others have commented.

I've heard of Lily Lilo - is the foundation powdery like BE, or baked like LG. I'm a bit scared of trying the powdery stuff.

Sorry jumping in here ... Lily Lolo is a powder foundation like BE but you can buy small sample pots from their website rather cheaply. They have a great range of shades, but I never got on with it - too drying for my skin (and BE was too shiny/itchy). My all time favourite MMU is Christopher Drummond - Jayne/Just Beauty Direct sells small samples of that as well which last for ages (unless like me, you forget to screw the lid on properly ...!)

Sorry jumping in here ... Lily Lolo is a powder foundation like BE but you can buy small sample pots from their website rather cheaply. They have a great range of shades, but I never got on with it - too drying for my skin (and BE was too shiny/itchy). My all time favourite MMU is Christopher Drummond - Jayne/Just Beauty Direct sells small samples of that as well which last for ages (unless like me, you forget to screw the lid on properly ...!)

No worries - jump in all you want! Always good to get other folks' opinions :) . For me I don't find it drying (but then I slap an awful lot of moisturiser/rosehip oil on underneath my make up anyway :D). I had the same reaction as you cupcake to BE (terrible itching and made me look jaundiced) so found the Lily Lolo better - sample pots are about £1.25 each I think - they said I'd only get two applications out of it, but I've used it more or less every day for the best part of 3 weeks now and it's still going strong! I've also had their concealer which has been great - not too keen on their blushes though, too glittery for me - will stick to Ethereal Rose!

Hi all. Is the balance'n'brighten at all like BE? I hate BE - it makes me look so old and gives no coverage! Is the LG stuff better than this? Cheers!

I haven't f.a.r.t.ed for nearly a week Valm so although I am pleased that you are f.a.r.ting on this I really need to help some poor soul f.a.r.t. or I will explode.

Here I am loveheart................help me please. I've tuned into QVC (didn't realise it was LG TSV) and straight away I'm thinking " nice, very nice". :eek:

Hi all. Is the balance'n'brighten at all like BE? I hate BE - it makes me look so old and gives no coverage! Is the LG stuff better than this? Cheers!

No Balance and brighten isn't like BE it doesn't make my face itch but it is a powder so if you think BE was ageing then maybe Balance and Brighten will be too although I have to say I didn't find it to be. I do find that her colours are on the dark side though so although I am a medium beige in BE I would go for the fair in LG. x

Hmm, I would probably have bought this if I'd had the £5 off voucher! Don't think I'll bother now since it's not even on easypay!

Em xXx

Here I am loveheart................help me please. I've tuned into QVC (didn't realise it was LG TSV) and straight away I'm thinking " nice, very nice". :eek:

Loveheart is asleep. Knackered from F A R T I N G help line.

Its boring compared to what QVC US will get.

The BnB the colour is never guaranteed. As its baked each one is different so you cannot know for sure it will suit you. Think having to send it back and waiting for a refund. What about the upcoming post strike on the 15th December. Your return could get stuck in it and you will wait forever to get a refund.

Step away from the phone.

As I've said earlier I now have the BnB and the colours in the pot look very neutral. When I used it yesterday I did actually think it looked better but then my skin's getting better again after having a hormonal break out so perhaps that was it. I also make sure I put primer on underneath. As donna has said it does put me off buying again in case the next one doesn't have the same colouring in it.

I am going to resist- I haven't been given a £5 voucher despite spending 'millions' on QVC :)mad: goes in huff)- I have also received a delayed balance and brighten due to a QVC mix up :)mad:goes in even more of a huff) plus I bought a try me BE which is on its way and I sort of regret ordering :)mad:explodes!:D)

I use Honey dipped blusher from a TSV ages ago and use it everyday , was after a pinky one , still thinking of buying the TSV didnt like the regular B&B but might try the fair .. decisions decisions :)

Latest posts

Back