Laura Geller TSV - Sunday 29th November!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

never tried Laura Geller so it was easy to resist though will go for the honora tsv and ask sister in law to buy one lot for me...not sure which one yet though!
havent been on here for ages.......took me ages to find forum again....had a carp 2 weeks and feel very down to be honest,havent even watched QVC!!
:(

thanks LE lover x
I went over a month with no spending in Sept/Oct
recently I have bought the l'occitane and honora tsvs
I even resisted the yankee tsv which is unheard of for me!!!!!!!!!

never tried Laura Geller so it was easy to resist though will go for the honora tsv and ask sister in law to buy one lot for me...not sure which one yet though!
havent been on here for ages.......took me ages to find forum again....had a carp 2 weeks and feel very down to be honest,havent even watched QVC!!
:(
Poor you Queenie. I hope you feel better soon. The forum was off for quite a while due to technical problems. You've got a good sister in law haven't you? My sister in law is buying me a £10.00 marks voucher for chrissy.

Poor you Queenie. I hope you feel better soon. The forum was off for quite a while due to technical problems. You've got a good sister in law haven't you? My sister in law is buying me a £10.00 marks voucher for chrissy.

have sent you a message LH,well at least I think I have
I am hopeless with the computer
my sis in law and brother will give me the money and I will get one set of honora,I will have to put a little towards it I think,I will see it first before I decide

have sent you a message LH,well at least I think I have
I am hopeless with the computer
my sis in law and brother will give me the money and I will get one set of honora,I will have to put a little towards it I think,I will see it first before I decide

Queenie if you go to your messages I think you will find that you sent the message to yourself. You really are more hopeless than me. Sort it out girl.:rolleyes:

That's great LA. I'm still missing the thank you button and the smilie faces aren't you? I have been good too although I went for the Phillip Kingsley christmas surprise yesterday as I have never tried it before and the old barnet is getting a bit whispy so I thought I give it a go as it was on 4 easy pays. I am looking forward to the Elemis TSV but I hope I won't be disappointed as the OPI and Laura Geller TSV's have been a bit boring.

Hope you will let us know what you think of PK for us whispies...I'm currently using Ojon which I do love, but the bottles are running low, so time to maybe investigate a change.......

Funnily enough, I've gone for LG TSV cos it looked safe!!!

Oh Almerinda you are an inspiration to us all. There was another forum member who tried to f.a.r.t for a month and failed if I remember rightly. Who was it, I can't seem to remember.?;)

It's early days yet!! The fact that I am skint makes it all the easier so I won't be measuring up for my halo just yet LH. Cripes, it's only the 1st..........

My TSV arrived this morning!!! the eyeshadow is a gorgeous colour and the lipgloss very shiny I am off work today thanks to somebody dropping a box on my foot so may have a little play later

Oi cheeky! That 35 days was the hardest blummen thing I've ever done! :D (I wish I were kidding about that, but it was really tough!)

I can imagine and I bet there were stacks of testy items that you wanted to buy at the time. Can you remember any of them???? Personally I can't remember a single item that I resisted and regret resisting.

I can imagine and I bet there were stacks of testy items that you wanted to buy at the time. Can you remember any of them???? Personally I can't remember a single item that I resisted and regret resisting.

Therefore you didn't want/need it in the first place.

I picked up the eyeshadow on eb*y earlier for a tenner. I looked at my existing BnB and decided that I have weeks and weeks worth left so i couldn't justify the whole TSV but I most definitely had to have that eyeshadow! If the TSV had had a blush instead of bronzer it would have been mine so I suppose in a way it's good that it didn't.

Looking forward to wearing the eyeshadow at the Christmas shindig :) :D

Tx

My TSV arrived today...I ordered the fair. The fair BnB is so fair it looks white. The bronzer is so dark it has virtually no pink or whites in it. Yet again, LG is inconsistent with colours. I was lucky the first time I bought BnB I guess, it was the right shade. It's too hit and miss for me. Sorry, risking the wrath of the returns department, but it's going back.

I think if I really really can't live without it then that feeling overpowers the urge to F.A.R.T.and those are the things I buy. Most other things are just passing fancies that I only think I want!

I have been wanting to try Louise Galvin's haircare range for aaaaaaages and I can remember having to be forcibly led away from some in TK Maxx during my "Ok It's Not a Calendar Month BUt It's Still Been 35 Days" Big FART - but that's the only one I can even remember!

I think if I really really can't live without it then that feeling overpowers the urge to F.A.R.T.and those are the things I buy. Most other things are just passing fancies that I only think I want!

I have been wanting to try Louise Galvin's haircare range for aaaaaaages and I can remember having to be forcibly led away from some in TK Maxx during my "Ok It's Not a Calendar Month BUt It's Still Been 35 Days" Big FART - but that's the only one I can even remember!

Love Akin, the only things that you can't live without are food and drink. Therefore you can live without make up and smellies.
Having said that, I found that I couldn't f.a.r.t on the Phillip Kingsley Christmas surprise two days ago and I am sitting looking at the parcel now and am about to stick some on my barnet in a minute. It was on 4 easy pays and I couldn't resist as I had never tried the range before.:)

Latest posts

Back