Laura Geller TSV on QVCUS yesterday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sleepingprincess

Registered Shopper
I see from Facebook that there was a Laura Geller TSV in the US yesterday. Also on Facebook LG said that she was bringing this collection to the UK in February.

http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-5-piece-Beauty-Off-the-Vine-Collection-Beauty.product.A229541.html?sc=A229541-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-A229541&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/41/a229541.001?$uslarge$

I don't think the colours will suit me and I don't want to go back to a liquid foundation so think I'll pass this time.

I don't want it either.Too pink for me,and I already have a sugar free eye rimz the same.Nothing else in the kit appeals.

Think I'm quite off LG.I sent her last TSV back...think I passed on the previous one and the two before that came smashed.Didn't like them enough to have an exchange either.

I just buy now the odd bits and pieces I do like,which are mainly her eye rimz.

I loved the Freshed Brewed set and will be buying this one in Feb! US got it on auto delivery , bet we dont!

I think it'll be a no from me - I always want to stock up on my B&B.
On a shocking note - I bought the Mally TSV fully expecting to send it back and I LOVE it

A no for me too. I don't like liquid foundation, have plenty of spackle and the other items don't appeal to me. Thank goodness I multi purchased the fresh brewed collection. I am really getting through the blush!

A no for me too. I don't like liquid foundation, have plenty of spackle and the other items don't appeal to me. Thank goodness I multi purchased the fresh brewed collection. I am really getting through the blush!

If you want to make me an offer for the one out of my kit LLE let me know. I used it once to try it but it's not for me. I'm
Not that keen on the eyeshadow colours from the kit either, they smell funny to me, a bit like those paints kids use. .
And I don't like the look of the US tsV either so I won't be bothering.

Hmn...HMNN...When I saw it had liquid foundation in it, I immediately thought "no way", but just had a proper look at it and I might be tempted - I'll be ready for a new tube of Spackle by then and I like the look of the lippy/blusher...OH SATAN GET BEHIND ME. If I *do* go for it, I am definitely DEFINITELY cancelling the Bare Minerals Auto Delivery from the last TSV they did, haven't really been hugely happy with it.

Not for me either. Those shadow colours are the sort that make my eyes look sore!
Didn't like the ones in the last TSV either, too orange. Why can she not do cooler eye shadow colours like greys or cool browns with no red in them.

Latest posts

Back