Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 26/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought you might :mysmilie_14:
The P&P was £1.99 but when in my basked showed £4.99, how do I get the £1.99?
Also, the choices are light and dark but only the dark available, however from the video it seems only one option without choice is this correct? And the burning question: is this foundation superior to B&B?

You may find that the website doesn't recalculate with the lower P&P until you start the check-out process. It's a bit of a leap of faith.

You may find that the website doesn't recalculate with the lower P&P until you start the check-out process. It's a bit of a leap of faith.

I went all the way with placing my order and it's still £4.99 so I didn't confirm my order in the end.

In my opinion, it is far superior to B&B, umpteen million have been sold. His primer and foundation are brilliant. I'm not sure about the p&p thing, I know they're really good at answering you problems on their Facebook page :up:

I have picked up the 12 g compact in Argos last night and tried it this morning and am pleasantly surprised so trying to order the larger one.
Any idea if it is delivered by RM or a courier as I use different addresses depending on the delivery method? Ta x

I got one from Asda earlier (though it did end up costing me nearly £60 by the time Id had a little wander round and bought my daughter some clothes for her hols, and got some cashback 'just in case'!). Ive only had a little go with it but it seems ok. I'll have a proper go tomorrow.
You lot always end up costing me money... :wink:

I have picked up the 12 g compact in Argos last night and tried it this morning and am pleasantly surprised so trying to order the larger one.
Any idea if it is delivered by RM or a courier as I use different addresses depending on the delivery method? Ta x

Hi Marina, I'm not sure about just the 12g compact, but every other set I've ordered came by Hermes. I don't think they use Royal Mail, but always best to check if you're worried. I'm so glad you like it, you'll save a few bob now too :mysmilie_14:

I went all the way with placing my order and it's still £4.99 so I didn't confirm my order in the end.

If you tell them on FB, someone will ask you to pm then and they'll give you the difference back, I'll give them their due they're good like that.

I wonder if we'll get an extra product if we're not getting the bag. I just want another little moan now. I saw AY flogging an LG kit last night and not for the first time she was creative in her interpretation of the value. She likes to say how much b&b sells for with the brush and then says we have that in this set. In fact the set had the slanted blusher brush which isn't dense enough for foundation. Thing is, the set was good value so being honest would have got the job done and been a lot more dignified.

I wonder if we'll get an extra product if we're not getting the bag. I just want another little moan now. I saw AY flogging an LG kit last night and not for the first time she was creative in her interpretation of the value. She likes to say how much b&b sells for with the brush and then says we have that in this set. In fact the set had the slanted blusher brush which isn't dense enough for foundation. Thing is, the set was good value so being honest would have got the job done and been a lot more dignified.

dont think we are as we are gettin spackle instead of the bag

Reviews are not to good http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Life-in-Rose-6pc.-Collection-with-Tote-Bag-Auto-Delivery.product.A268477.html?sc=A268477-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-A268477&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/77/a268477.001?$uslarge$

Latest posts

Back