Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 26/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Actually I need 4 BnB's every year as I regularly buy for my DD and sometimes my mum. Usually get them in the US but we aren't going away this year, sob, need to pay off the credit card.

I wasn’t watching yesterday, did LG mention when she is back next?
ps. One B&B lasts me around two month.

So who has received theirs???
Quite a few complaints about the eyeshadow arriving broken.

I saw this, and I was convinced mine would be the broke (as I have all the luck), but this time I was lucky and mine came in perfect order. I've been wearing it for work for the last couple of days and I love it.

Lots of people have been really unhappy with the Quality of this TSV so on the Laure Geller facebook group , Laura has asked people to email her team if you arent happy with anything from the TSV and hopefully they can resolve the issue.

Lots of people have been really unhappy with the Quality of this TSV so on the Laure Geller facebook group , Laura has asked people to email her team if you arent happy with anything from the TSV and hopefully they can resolve the issue.

I bought this TSV and I'm relatively knew to Laura Geller make up (Sept 2014), but I have no problems with mine really - I knew I wouldn't like the liquid lipstick (because I don't like them or lipglosses anyway) and I'm having trouble applying the matte brown eyeshadow, but I don't think it's a fault, I just can't do it. lol!

Something to do with the B&B being too powdery it doesn't apply well, although some blamed the brush but others have said it is same with other brushes.

Will be interesting to see what Laura does and or offers. Many sent theirs back to Q. Many are waiting to see the outcome.

Just caught a repeat. Who are they kidding? QVC price £50 (crossed out) - introductory price £50

L GELLER.jpg

I didn't think it was incompetence, I thought it was cheeky as peolse may not look or see what's crossed out and think that they are getting a good offer.

Latest posts

Back