Laura Geller TSV - Beauty Day 26/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to love B&B but the fair started to make me look like I've been Tangoed and to be honest, looked more like a medium, so although Laura's TSVs are amazing value, it's only a bargain if you use it, so I changed to Jerome Alexander's Magic mineral make up which is absolutely brilliant, the one good thing on Ideal World are the Jerone Alexander Magic mineral make up sets...........all his make up is good to be honest and it's used on the X Factor too :mysmilie_14:

Blow me down he has got to be the worst make-up artist ever.

Is this the one Jerome Alexander?
http://www.idealworld.tv/Jerome_Alexander_Italian_Marble_Mineral_Self_Correcting_Powder_14g_and_Small_Stubby_Brush-334880.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_gb/categories@lt;{8006}/brand_iw@gt;{jerome20alexander}
It looks dark to me. Can a LG Porcelain girl wear this shade?

Is this the one Jerome Alexander?
http://www.idealworld.tv/Jerome_Alexander_Italian_Marble_Mineral_Self_Correcting_Powder_14g_and_Small_Stubby_Brush-334880.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_gb/categories@lt;{8006}/brand_iw@gt;{jerome20alexander}
It looks dark to me. Can a LG Porcelain girl wear this shade?

The link won't work but judging by the writing, yes it it. I'm not sure if porcelain can wear the original, but I'm fair and it suits me perfectly. You could always try it, they accept returns in fourteen days even if you've tried it and don't find it suits.

I have watched some reviews on youtube and someone says you can buy it in a dollar shop (???)

Yes it may be good Make-up but have you seen him apply make-up to the models he is so rough?

Yes! I've seen him do that. A bit like Ali Young when she was buffing some balance and brighten on a poor models face once, like a flippin' orbital sander!!

I also saw him do it many times and was never tempted to try it but now people recommend it I'm interested as for a while now I've not been a 100% happy with the B&B shades and it would be great to move on to something less expensive if the quality is good.

I don't think it's available in Asda at the moment.

Laura Geller has a similar one almost identical
http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-C...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-61-_-206558

Yes it may be good Make-up but have you seen him apply make-up to the models he is so rough?

Are we talking about the same Jerome Alexander on Ideal World? I've seen him and he wasn't rough, anyway you couldn't be even if you tried, the stubby brush is too soft.

I also saw him do it many times and was never tempted to try it but now people recommend it I'm interested as for a while now I've not been a 100% happy with the B&B shades and it would be great to move on to something less expensive if the quality is good.

I don't think it's available in Asda at the moment.

Laura Geller has a similar one almost identical
http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-C...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-61-_-206558

No that's not the same, thats a finishing powder where as Jerome Alexander is actually a foundation, with full coverage.

Yes Jerome Alexander and I have seen him nearly reduce a poor model on IW to tears when he said her skin was so terrible and patchy before he applied his powder. It was uncomfortable to watch and I felt sorry for the poor girl.

No that's not the same, thats a finishing powder where as Jerome Alexander is actually a foundation, with full coverage.

Gosh I'm tempted but will give myself a few days to cool down. The thing that stops me is that it looks dark and I'm in LG Porcelain. BTW, while searching on the web it's currently £15 on IW for the 32g compact.

Yes Jerome Alexander and I have seen him nearly reduce a poor model on IW to tears when he said her skin was so terrible and patchy before he applied his powder. It was uncomfortable to watch and I felt sorry for the poor girl.

To be honest I've never seen that happen, we must have read into it different. I'm not judging his character, I don't know him personally but I'm judging his make up, which in my opinion is amazing, affordable and best I've ever used and I've used a lot till I found this which is perfect for me, so I'm pleased my search has stopped. We're all different so let's agree to disagree.

Gosh I'm tempted but will give myself a few days to cool down. The thing that stops me is that it looks dark and I'm in LG Porcelain. BTW, while searching on the web it's currently £15 on IW for the 32g compact.

Thanks Marina, I've bought a couple more, so I'm more than well stocked now :mysmilie_14:

Thanks Marina, I've bought a couple more, so I'm more than well stocked now :mysmilie_14:
I thought you might :mysmilie_14:
The P&P was £1.99 but when in my basked showed £4.99, how do I get the £1.99?
Also, the choices are light and dark but only the dark available, however from the video it seems only one option without choice is this correct? And the burning question: is this foundation superior to B&B?

Sorry, did you mean without the bag with the Spackle instead? I’m sick of Spackle just want the highlighter will probably get off ebay.

I'm not meaning to sound like I'm bragging but I'm in the US at the minute & I saw on Laura Geller's Instragram page that ULTA Beauty had the vanilla highlighter with the brush for $15 dollars that day. Luckily for me we were going fo some tea near a mall with an ULTA so I popped in. I have been on the hunt for a highlighter, so I was impressed with myself.

Not really interested with the bag (I have no use for it & have far too many from all the beauty TSVs I buy), but I'm in need of bnb and will use all the other items included.

I thought you might :mysmilie_14:
The P&P was £1.99 but when in my basked showed £4.99, how do I get the £1.99?
Also, the choices are light and dark but only the dark available, however from the video it seems only one option without choice is this correct? And the burning question: is this foundation superior to B&B?

In my opinion, it is far superior to B&B, umpteen million have been sold. His primer and foundation are brilliant. I'm not sure about the p&p thing, I know they're really good at answering you problems on their Facebook page :up:

Latest posts

Back