Laura Geller TSV 5/12/ 11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK, just over 12 hours left, and I am beginning to weaken. I went on QVC.com and watched the presentation and read some 5* and some 1* reviews. It may have done the trick! I get the impression that the buttercream blush is almost flourescent pink and very sparkly, the new spf BnB seems to be a bit darker and muddier then normal and the lipstick is very "pre-teen" pink, as one reviewer put it. I have a box full of LG shadows that I barely use, as I tend to prefer a less made up look. I know I probably wouldn't use the spackle.
My dilemma? I always end up regretting the ones that got away! Aaagh!

I am weakening 2 this 2! Just watched the US presentation - OMG they are soooo much more annoying!
I recently bought a small B&B off ebay and I love it so it may be worth a punt.
The only prob is my hubby is off 2moro so watching the TSV will be difficult (QVC is my guilty pleasure and he thinks I am sad/mad)

I go through stages of wanting it,not wanting it.On one hand I only REALLY want the B&B - I already have the spackle,very similar eyeshadows and enough blushers to open my own shop - but then on the other hand,I do really want it and will find it hard to resist,if I manage to stay up.I'd convinced myself I didn't want it and only to buy a single B&B - but then I watched a review on youtube......

I see on the FB page someone reckons her TSV's come in at under £30 - I'm expecting it to be more like £40??

Its been many a year since I purchased a LG TSV at under £30!!! I missed the last one due to being on holiday and I couldn't afford the one before that (feb??) but some of her OTO kits have been over £30,that I've had in the past.

I'm deffo having it too,if it is!!!!

I really need a balance & brighten but not the rest of the TSV (although I'd LIKE it!). I'll wait to see the price before I decide what to get. Under £30 would be great but doesn't seem likely :(

I got a card through the post from QVC like a few of you have. The TSV "the bake sale" seems to have at ube of champagne spackle, an eyeshadow trio with browns and pink, and what looks like a balance n brighten, it says there is a blush in a brand new shade too. Not looked on US site yet, but did with last TSV and it differed slightly. I like certain items of LG, the pink grapefruit blush, the eye spackle and b and b sometimes, but I can't use it fast enough and end up with too many of them. The banana lippy from the last tsv is good on me, but not everyone rated the last collection. Don't think I will be tempted to get this one but I will watch as really like Laura. I have a bumper size of the regular spackle so don't need another.

Last edited:
Just had a nose round QVC and theres not much "new" LG stuff.My "fair" option B&B is out of stock,so buying that instead of the TSV is out - and other than a smokey eye collection - of which I already have one of the products - nothing much took my fancy.

When you have a lot of her products,you really have to look hard in the collections,that you're not doubling up :sad:

Oh, doesn't look like it's the SPF15 BnB. Why the hell not? Definitely not buying now, that might have swayed me.

ARGH!!!! once again the website is down. I'm in Australia so i'm not ****** phoning to order but if I miss out on the porcelain because of this I'll not be happy!!

ok,so as if I'm not buying with the 3 easy pay!!! Managed to stay up as I didn't wanna miss out on the fair option!!

It was my birthday yesterday and as I'd got some money as a gift I decided I'd use part of that and buy this, the only thing I remain unconvinced about in the kit is the blusher - I use the porcelain B&B every day and find it wonderful. I like the look of the eye colours and the lipstick and have yet to try the champagne spackle, so we'll see. I may well be strong and use the MBG if I really don't like the blush. The easy pay was what swung it in the end though. Eep.

Many Happies Barbs!

Don't need any of it but bought it anyway! I have the porcelain B&B from the Vanilla TSV and use a Tan Balance & Brighten as a bronzer, it seems a better colour on me than the Bronze and Brighten. All the blushers seem to work on my pale skin as long as I go very gently...they'll probably outlive me!

J xxx

Latest posts

Back