Laura Geller TSV 5/12/ 11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived today and guess what???? No prizes needed - the blusher is all over the place! I can't be a****d sending it back as I need the B&B now so I've cleaned the rest up and saved what I can of the blush. Mind you it is the first time it has happened with Laura geller stuff it is usually the L'Occitane that bursts and that's a lot worse.

Mine arrived today, all intact thankfully. I haven't played with it yet, but might only keep the BnB (I already have one going so will stockpile it) and the Spackle and ebay the rest. I have a MAC Mineralize highlighter which is similar to the blush and still loads left. The LG eyeshadow trio looks lovely but I'm drowning in eyeshadows esp after buying the Smashbox TSV one recently. I'm also awash in lipsticks and lip glosses so really need another lippie like I need a hole in the head. If I sell those 3 it will make the cost of the TSV a lot less, which is a good thing this time of the year.

Great TSV - rubbish packaging by QVC

Not surprised people's TSVs are arriving mashed up. I ordered one for my sister, along with a pro silk brush set for myself (as I am drowning in BnB and LG blushers). This morning, no knock on the door, just a faint rustle - noticed a delivery card from Hermes "SORRY WE MISSED YOU - PACKAGE IN GARDEN". Went to the back and found a smallish box which I assumed to be my brushes, so opened it....to find the LG TAB nestled inside. I am all for less packaging, but there should at least have been some bubblewrap around the box to protect the contents from inevitable knocks during deliverery.

It is an unbelievable cheek that QVC charged £4.45 for postage and PACKAGING!

That aside, it is a gorgeous set and I am kicking myself, just as expected. Will try to pick up a blusher on the bay.

Latest posts

Back