Laura Geller TSV 5/12/ 11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was my birthday yesterday and as I'd got some money as a gift I decided I'd use part of that and buy this, the only thing I remain unconvinced about in the kit is the blusher - I use the porcelain B&B every day and find it wonderful. I like the look of the eye colours and the lipstick and have yet to try the champagne spackle, so we'll see. I may well be strong and use the MBG if I really don't like the blush. The easy pay was what swung it in the end though. Eep.

Happy Burday Sweedie! :heart:

I've been very strong and saint like so far - angel on one shoulder is saying I've a full B&B unopened, several tons of blusher and don't really use the spackle unless I'm going out (hardly ever) and the lipstick does look a bit scary - but devil on other shoulder is saying I still want it. Maybe I should get the tan B&B for the summer...? :wonder:

Decided to go for this as I have had the porcelain B&B on waitlist for about 2 months at about £28ish. So shall at least get to try it out.

I really wanted to love this TSV because I would love to try the Spackle but have only just opened a B+B and they last ages so it will be in the box for ages. If the eyeshows had been lighter I would have gone for it but I'm not a great lover of pink or purple and Laura seems to go for them more often than not. I think I will wait for the next TSV, if we get it, because it looks good.

I use the fair B+B which seems to be perfect for me but wondered what people thought of the porcelain shade? It looks very pale and even a bit too pale for the model who was wearing it.

Porcelain is pale, I wore fair for ages and it was okay if I was light handed but if I layered it on for more coverage it was too dark so porcelain is perfect for me, but I'm ghostly. I ordered the tsv and the smoke and ice kit. I really want to know what is in the sugar plum kit though... as usual no photo or description!

It's a shame there is no shade between porcelain and fair. Porcelain is perfect for me now, in winter, but too white in summer and fair is always too dark for me. I wear BE Fair in winter and Fairly Light in summer if that helps.

The Porcelain is perfect for me too, the fair was always too dark sometimes very much so as they vary so much in what mix you get in each pallett.

What I would say regarding the Porcelain is that you get none of the beige, light tan shading in it at all. It's a mix of very pale cream(almost white) & pale pink only, if that's any help. It doesn't look beige at all in the pan like the Fair does.

I've gone for the TSV as I wanted to get another Porcelain as a spare to the last kit & I like the look of the other things, especially the blush. they look good colours for my pale skin.

This way be a total disaster of an idea, but I wonder if you could actually mix fair and porcelain, by breaking them into another container, maybe even adding a little water and pressing them together...does that make sense?

It was my birthday yesterday and as I'd got some money as a gift I decided I'd use part of that and buy this, the only thing I remain unconvinced about in the kit is the blusher - I use the porcelain B&B every day and find it wonderful. I like the look of the eye colours and the lipstick and have yet to try the champagne spackle, so we'll see. I may well be strong and use the MBG if I really don't like the blush. The easy pay was what swung it in the end though. Eep.

It was my birthday yesterday too (i'd treated myself the week before to the Bose speaker dock). it reminded me that when I was growing up there was never any sign that Christmas was on the way so early on in December, i counted 30 lit Christmas trees on just a couple of little streets near me yesterday. Too early for my liking.

It was my birthday yesterday too (i'd treated myself the week before to the Bose speaker dock). it reminded me that when I was growing up there was never any sign that Christmas was on the way so early on in December, i counted 30 lit Christmas trees on just a couple of little streets near me yesterday. Too early for my liking.

How odd, it was mine too (as I already mentioned)! Happy Belated Birthday Apple and barbedwire :D

I stayed up for the TSV launch and bought the TSV and 3 other things (new eyeshadow trio etc). Looking forward to them arriving now! xx

Well I've just ordered the TSV. It looks fab but I've never had b'n'b before so don't have a brush. I have a blusher brush but where can I buy a brush on it's own for the b'n'b please?

Hi Rooby, you can use any brush for it really. but you will get a laura geller retractable brush on e bay for about a tenner.

I've bought it, thought it was good value for 5 make up items and as I have done all my Christmas shopping thought I would have a treat. Bit unsure about the lipstick but we shall see.

Belated happy birthday wishes to Apple, Barbedwire and Mibette, the Winter Babes!!

Laura has reccommended mixing them together herself, so you get your own custom colour. I didn't buy the TSV, don't like pink eyeshadow, already have 2 different blushes and 2 b & b.plus the lipstick isn't neutral enough for me. I ordered the trio of berry lipsticks as the banana one in the last TSV is fab.

Did anyone else enjoy Laura's cheeky joke betting Dale? Or Charlie uses bronze and Brighten? She makes me laugh.

She did a rather marvellous impression of Alison Young earlier on, very cheeky! I've enjoyed her shows today, even though there aren't many new products I always learn something new and enjoy watching her work.

Surprised it's still available! Not gone for it this time having purchased the last TSV! Thought it would have sold out by now!

It's a shame there is no shade between porcelain and fair. Porcelain is perfect for me now, in winter, but too white in summer and fair is always too dark for me. I wear BE Fair in winter and Fairly Light in summer if that helps.

This way be a total disaster of an idea, but I wonder if you could actually mix fair and porcelain, by breaking them into another container, maybe even adding a little water and pressing them together...does that make sense?

I use both Porcelain and Fair together... I started doing this in the summer after getting the new shade off of ebay before it came to the UK. I used a little of the Fair first and then toned it down with the Porcelain.

Now it's winter, I've reversed the process and use the Porcelain as the main base and then use the Fair to give me a bit of a healthy glow.

I couldn't use Porcelain on its own as it is just too pink for me.

Latest posts

Back