Laura Geller TSV 23/07/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone remember when the other drops are due please? I stupidly forgot to make a note of it & it the auto delivery has disappeared now.

The 3rd drop is January, so I guess the 2nd one will be sometime in October...

I'll probably cancel after the 2nd one, because that pale beige/pink lipstick won't suit me. The berry one on the other hand... Will wait and see.

Does anyone have or know where there are any pictures of the autodelivery sets? I'd like to decide whether to cancel or continue with the autodelivery option.

Just noticed that this Tuscan sun TSV is still available at introductory price of £42.86. It's currently on 2 x easy pay so this may help anyone who didn't purchase as there was no way to spread the cost on TSV day. Colours available are Porcelain and medium only.

I'd recommend it all very useable products apart from the lip pencil which is a bit bright for me unless I add a more muted lip gloss on the top.

In the end I sent mine back. I kept trying it right up to the wire returning it on the last return date on my invoice. I just bought the spf spackle and the highlighter on ebay, mainly because I have a backlog of Balance & Brighten. I'll keep the auto-delivery going though as there's a set with a deeper lip colour and toning products which I liked the look of.

Can anyone remember when the second drop will be, some time in the next week-ten days I suppose?

22nd October. I only know this beacause I rang to cancel the AD as I couldnt remember what was in it apart from the same highlighter/eye shadow and I have hardly made a dent in the one from augusst. HTH

By coincidence my second drop is now showing on my account as awaiting stock (206587 is the item number for this drop). Hopefully it won't be a cock up like the Yankee Candle auto delivery mess.

Mine's on its way too! Can anyone remember which bag comes with the next two drops? Every time I order a TSV on Auto Delivery I fully intend to make a note of the later drops or take a screen dump of the TSV AD page, but then never do.

I've got a feeling it's a straw look train bag which is a toilet bag with a wide bottom and a lift up lid. The third I think is a straw clutch bag. I may have these around the wrong way though.

I too am looking forward to the lip pencil in the second drop but will cancel after that as the third drop has a very nude looking lip colour. I think it's a bit silly that you get the same hilighter in all of the sets

I agree about the highlighter....mind you Alison probably gets through one a month :mysmilie_12: (sorry for Ali bashing again!)

I'm kicking myself for not not going with the AD option this has been one of my favourite TSVs from Laura. I'm hoping to find an unwanted one on Ebay next week!

Mine has just arrived and I'm undecided. The cosmetic case isn't as nice as the bag/basket in the first drop, it's just a basket effect thin material so discounting that from the "will I keep it" equation, I'm ok for B&B and spackle (tho I do like the SPF version), the highlighter is the same as last time so I won't need another for over a year I reckon (by which time I'll have moved on to something else). I've already got a similar blush colour and the LG one is very pigmented so I can see it not suiting paler skin tones. I'll try the lippy later today but I know I already have more lip colours than sense! Hmmm. :mysmilie_1:

I'm not going to buy the next Laura Geller TSV so I'm in a quandry.

Mine arrived yesterday, same feeling about the bag, considering it's the same price as the original TSV...suppose expecting a bit more.

Do like the rest of the package though, but maybe the blusher is a little on the deep side and won't know until I try it...never wear makeup at home, only when I go out, so that will be tomorrow then!

They should have at least place pictures of each drop...it's hard to remember what comes next?

Right I've put on the blush and lippy and the blush isn't too bad but certainly proceed with caution if you have a fair skin. The lippy though is gorgeous; very me! But...do I keep the set for the sake of the lip colour? Probably not.

Why is it that you always find one lippy out of a set, then you can never get it again on its own...wish they would give you a choice, the only way that you are likely to get a colour you like is by buying either a makeup set or a pack of lippies.

It appears that the USofA go towards either the very pale or more brownish colours and they tend to put them in the lippy sets, so you end up with one that suits and a drawer full that doesn't.

I think that's the danger when they choose colours to go in a TSV with auto delivery. QVc vendors tend to stick with the safest options which means we're offered taupe, browns and plum eye shadows and safe lip colours. Then for the later drops they have to select more universal colours which should suit skintones from porcelain to deep. Why they also repeat colour elements like the highlighter in this set 3 time is bonkers. I expect ebay will be awash with them in the next few days!

Latest posts

Back