Laura Geller TSV 23/07/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
It's on a Wednesday so probably not much stock.
Last year when we had LG TSV in July it sold out by 10 am and if remember correctly it was in the middle of the week as well.

Laura's people have said on Facebook that it will be the Tuscan Sun American TSV from May:

laura-geller-6-piece-tuscan-sun-summer-color-e.jpg

Details at http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A240482.html?&cm_ven=EDIT&cm_cat=VENDOR&cm_pla=LAURAGELLER_WEBSITE&cm_ite=TSV_A240482 :flower:

Oh wow, a bag! Hope they keep the price under £35
I love that little compact brush, I've got one from YSL and now use for a matte compact powder because it has a light touch. The highlighter looks very nice. I bet P&P is going to be 4.95-5.95 because of the bag

This is pretty soon after the last one. It looks like the hydrating spackle's in it, I absolutely love that but am not so keen on the look of the rest of it. I might just get the spackle from ebay afterwards. Mind you, the bag could be useful.... Guess I'll wait and see.

This is pretty soon after the last one. It looks like the hydrating spackle's in it, I absolutely love that but am not so keen on the look of the rest of it. I might just get the spackle from ebay afterwards. Mind you, the bag could be useful.... Guess I'll wait and see.

It's a new Spackle with SPF30. I really like the look of the highlighter and the lipstain.

Oh Bum! I'm on holiday! If I buy it online I'll just have to have it delivered to my neighbour who cares for our rabbit. I like the idea of the spackle with spf and always love her blushers. Bollox!

It's a new Spackle with SPF30. I really like the look of the highlighter and the lipstain.

Ah, ok. The packaging looks the same as hydrating Spackle. I'd quite like to try the SPF one, depending on what kind of sunscreen ingredients it has.

I'm thinking that we may not get the bag, we tend to not get exactly the same, hope I'm wrong though as it looks nice

Bags are a waste of time and just inflate the price of the TSV and P&P charge.

Last edited:
I don't need any more LG at the moment so I'm relieved not to fancy this kit. In fact, I'm tempted to try Estee Lauder Double Wear mineral makeup next. I love B&B but if I really want my makeup to stay all day then I use Stacey's yellow powder on top. Maybe the Double Wear will look natural and have better staying power. Has anyone tried it?

Has Laura sold up?
I was just looking on google and came across an article that states there's a new CEO and they are re-branding the packaging and logo etc and have started being sold in various stores throughout the world (including macy's)... i hope Laura is still owner of LG

Interesting, CallMeQ. Wonder if that's why she's been absent from all the recent shows and last TSV?

Laura Geller used to be on sale in Macy's and has been on sale in Ulta in the US for while. I got some BnB from the Florida Mall when I was there last year. The more places on sale, the better in my view as they are will have sales and special deals whereas in the UK we can only buy through QVCUK and they ain't cheap.

Latest posts

Back