Laura Geller tsv 16/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't buy LG anymore as I find B&B too powdery & dry looking for my (mature!) skin.Tempted by that 31 eye shadow palette though! but that would be sheer indulgence & are they a bit shimmery?The shows are not the same without Laura she is such a character.I met her a few years ago in her (then) studio in New York.She was so friendly & chatty just as she appeared on the telly.

A forum member bought the 31 eye shadow palette in December and was underwhelmed if I remember correctly.

I'm still in 2 minds. I have a barely used Pink Buttercream and a French Vanilla highlighter and a Bronze & Brighten and a regular sized Tahitian Glow, so I really shouldn't. And not keen on these reports of powdery Balance & Brighten. It's very good value though.

I have just bought the Get Ready & Go palette demonstrated last night on eBay for half the price though!

Just tuned in for the first time in ages, and am really surprised by this TSV!

Wasn't there a recent TSV on autodelivery? And wasn't there a highlighter in every drop?
Now they are pushing a kit with 2 more highlighters!

Seems absurd.

Despite several attempts, i have never found a bnb that tones with my skin. Tried various combinations of porcelain, fair and regular, at different times of the year. What a waste of time and money. Won't ever get caught again!

All the auto delivery & the porcelain in individual delivery seem to be sold out now.

I'm always curious as how many TSVs in Porcelain they bring as it seems not that many and it sells out first.

Thank you to those who posted about the oto, Ordered!!! On top of the TSV!! I wonder if it has changed much, but I am one of the few who still uses face powder so I have high powder tolerance, lol. I just love the way it is so quick and easy to apply.

Marina, have you stocked up on bnb? I know you get through a lot. I'm quite surprised that they are pushing bnb so hard today, plus we have the supersize still to come. I know that my interest in future geller tsv's will be slim if they contain bnb. It lasts me ages.

Marina, have you stocked up on bnb? I know you get through a lot. I'm quite surprised that they are pushing bnb so hard today, plus we have the supersize still to come. I know that my interest in future geller tsv's will be slim if they contain bnb. It lasts me ages.
I'm waiting until May for the supersize. I've got two and a half at the moment and this TSV on AD will give me three more.
I have noticed that I use less when I use Spackle but I normally use just bnb on its own as this is much quicker.
How do people use it to last a year if they want coverage? Unless it's a foundation and then bnb.

mine usually lasts me about 2 years. I use the fair in the deep mid winter (so that lasts longer)and medium the rest of the year. in the summer with a bit of a tan i only use a bit a bronzer (hence wanting the bronzer in the compact. hey ho! lol)

I am using it more often now so it may last a little less

Last edited:
Two years??? Blimey! Mine at first lasted me three months, then I read on here that people had them for much longer so thought I was perhaps being wasteful and should cut back. I started my last one in June/July and it is just coming to an end. I don't use it every day, only when I go out. So say twice in a boring week, four-five times in a lively week.

i think they last so long because i use/split between the 3 colours. the fair that i am replacing now as it is nearly empty is around 3 years old and i am nearly at the pan but i only use it for about 3 or 4 months a year

I'm also keen to try Tarte foundation as I'm between two shades in bnb and cannot mix the two to suit my skin tone, so on a lookout for my perfect shade, but whatever I tried so far, LG bnb cannot be beaten in quality.

this last year i have tried Mac and Bare minerals... the mac was ok but BnB is still so much better (if you hit lucky with the mix). I got the last TSV and got medium and i really liked the Brighten and glow but i only got to use it for a week or two before it was too dark for my winter colour. I had gotten a rose set off ebay a few weeks earlier but the BnB was very yellow so i had to give it to a friend

Latest posts

Back