Laura Geller TSV - 06/08/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those of you who've received your tsv's (mine's still not ****** turned up) did it come by Hermes or Royal Snail?

Those of you who've received your tsv's (mine's still not ****** turned up) did it come by Hermes or Royal Snail?

This was asked too on the QVC FB page and some said Hermes (Whoops nearly put Herpes) and some said Royal Snail.. Not much help I know... x

I thought Laura said the mascara tinted the lashes for upto 5 days, so when you take it off it's not completely removed.

Lash tint I wonder :doh:

Well it will tint if we can't get it off, no seriously there is a certain amount that needs to be removed.
As the thought of awaking each morning for five days looking like a panda is not a good look :giggle:

The last couple of ones I've been using are the Ojon ones with the treatment end, wow wow wow nothing I've used so far has had such a lengthening effect.

Hi all

This Boots Botanics eye make up remover is good. It has the oil and water layer so needs to be shaken before use. I find it gentle and effective.

http://www.boots.com/en/Botanics-Soothing-Eye-Make-Up-Remover-150ml_34087/

Lozi

Would be interested if anyone has tried this to remove the TSV mascara.

The thought of taking this mascara on holiday is tempting when application is perfected.
May well start with the mascara first then any mistakes can be removed before any other makeup.
A good suitable eye make up remover in pad form would be of great benefit for travel save on another liquid having to be packed.

I have just received mine and I am really happy with it all except the lipstick which is a sort of beige. amn, sorry to hear that your order has still not arrived. It reminded me of an Ideal World order that I placed on 28th July which has still to be delivered. I don't learn do I? But then I have always believed that whenever I order anything from them I should forget about it and treat it as a surprise when it turns up!

Mine still hasn't arrived either Ali! It's taking the edge off my exitement about the products! :down:

Jude xx

Sorry you and akimbo still haven't received yours. That is so unfair. Mine arrived on Wednesday too which was pretty quick for Royal Snail. Definitely said RM at checkout so surprised others came by courier. Maybe they ordered more than one set.:wonder:

Mine came on wednesday via the courier. Hope yours turns up soon & isn't like my last LG TSV. Ordered that one at midnight, waited & waited & eventually had to notify that it hadn't turned up, faffed for the refund then went on waitlist at TSV price again but of course never got it, was right fed up.

On the mascara- Boots Fragrance Free Eye Makup Remover didn't shift it, nor did the Boots No7 hot cloth cleanser so don't waste money on those.

Got mine yesterday. My first ever LG purchase.

Lippy ... hmm too pale, not a surprise because I have quite dark pink lips naturally and nude lippies often are too pale.

B&B ... a bit pinky. I'm an olive skinned dark brunette and bought regular.

Blush ... like the pink and the higlighter. Brown a bit flat. Swished together, quite nice. Better swished just over the pink and highlighter.

Eyes ... liner is lovely, as is eyeshadow.

Mascara ... couldn't get the bugger out of the packet lol. Will get it out later and try tomorrow.

Overall ... the jury's out on the colour but will give it a few goes. It feels nice on the skin and has a luxury texture. The lippy is an absolute no go. Mind you if this is LGs idea of nudes then I can't imagine what her full on colours are like!! This isn't what I would call nude makeup.

Went on to QVC to see the reviews but you can't access any info!!!!!

I Love Laura Geller products and have quite a few, only bought this set because I needed a mascara but unfortunatley I think it will be going back. Can't get the B****r off!"

Liz Earle Cleanse & Pollish - Nope
Liz Earle Eyebright - Nope
Linda Lusardi Cleanse & Pollish - Nope
Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel - Nope
Nivea - Nope
Gatineau Floracil - Nope
Coconut Oil - Nope

As you can see had a good go last night at trying to remove it and nothing I treid worked, this is ridiculous, I can't even put it on right, went to work this morning with it under my eyes had to cover it with concealer and stuck on my eyelids - left it!!

If someone does not come up with something that removes this stuff easily without costing an arm and a leg, my set will be returned
Surely they tested this before they sold it!!

Lavender Blue
:cool:

Last edited:
I havent tried it yet but when all else fails - baby oil! I know many of you dont like petrochemicals but i kinda like my eyelashes to stay where they are so dont want to have to scrub too hard!

I'm sure Julia mentioned something that would get it off but I can't remember what she said. I can't get mine out of the packaging let alone get it on to know if i can get it off!

Well I tried the mascara again and I hate it..it's hard to get on but even harder to get off, and just when you think its off a glance at the mirror reveals eyes that would not look out of place in the Rocky Horror show!!
Awful stuff.

Went on to QVC to see the reviews but you can't access any info!!!!!

I Love Laura Geller products and have quite a few, only bought this set because I needed a mascara but unfortunatley I think it will be going back. Can't get the B****r off!"

Liz Earle Cleanse & Pollish - Nope
Liz Earle Eyebright - Nope
Linda Lusardi Cleanse & Pollish - Nope
Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel - Nope
Nivea - Nope
Gatineau Floracil - Nope
Coconut Oil - Nope

As you can see had a good go last night at trying to remove it and nothing I treid worked, this is ridiculous, I can't even put it on right, went to work this morning with it under my eyes had to cover it with concealer and stuck on my eyelids - left it!!

If someone does not come up with something that removes this stuff easily without costing an arm and a leg, my set will be returned
Surely they tested this before they sold it!!

Lavender Blue
:cool:

Have you tried one of the 'It Works' pads that were recently discussed on here?

If anyone is interested I have a Cheek Dreams going spare at £10, as I already have one I previously purchased off Ebay.

I am waiting for my TSV but i also bought the bronze/brighten XXL kit with the XXL retractable Kabuki brush. I bought the kit for the brush and it is excellent. It really picks up the powder much better than any other brush i have tried. Did anyone else get it?

It didn't sell out completely did it????

It's not appearing on the website, just looked because I wanted to read the reviews.......maybe they had too many bad ones??? :giggle:

Latest posts

Back