Laura Geller TSV - 06/08/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really love everything about this kit. I haven't had a problem with the mascara - I like the brush and don't have a problem removing it either which surprised me after everyone elses experiences. The balance and brighten is quite a bit lighter than my old one but still looks fine so it really does seem to adapt. The blushers are nicer than I expected and I'm using the highlighter more than I thought I would. It looked rather shiny on screen but in fact works well. The eyeshadow is particularly pretty when used wet and I love the lipstick too. My only small complaint is with the eyeliner bit which is too glittery for my liking and drops bits of sparkle when I apply. I am new to eyeliner on the top lid and was looking forward to this. I even bought a new brush in honour of its arrival! It works better on the lower lash line than the upper, where it doesn't stay put so well and makes the shadow look dirty when it starts to migrate. Still using it though and overall very happy. Fantastic value Laura!

Latest posts

Back