Laura Geller TSV - 06/08/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Laura Geller TSV on Saturday 6th of August (where has this year gone !!!).

So this was the American Vanilla Nudes collection:

Laura-Geller-Vanilla-Nudes-Color-Collection-7.jpg

I wonder if we'll get the full set? I wish it was the SPF15 B'n'B, especially for an August collection.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A212685.desc.Laura-Geller-Vanilla-Nudes-6piece-Baked-Collection

The US kit came in a fitted tin so we might be in luck. I need a new b and b and like the look of this - as long as the blusher isn't too shiny. Have never tried Laura's blushers and don't want to look like a bit of Christmas tinsel.

The US kit came in a fitted tin so we might be in luck. I need a new b and b and like the look of this - as long as the blusher isn't too shiny. Have never tried Laura's blushers and don't want to look like a bit of Christmas tinsel.

My own personal experience of her blushers is that even though they are sparkly you won't end up looking like tinsel. I've had two or three different shades and it's never been the case. Her Ethereal Rose powder is my favourite blush bar none, it just gives a beautifully healthy glow. Some of them are very richly pigmented/and dark and need very little to give a good coverage though.

Her Ethereal Rose powder is my favourite blush bar none, it just gives a beautifully healthy glow.

It's my all time favourite blush too, wouldn't be without it.

I hope we do get this full kit, with the Porcelain B&B, looks fabulous.

I've already pre-warned my sister in Ireland that there's a fair chance I'll be ordering this from Australia and getting her to send it on :sun: Given all the shoes I've posted her from London she can't really refuse haha!

I'm loving the porcelain BnB, it is VERY pale especially now in the summer but I add a bit of bronzer and I'm good to go. It'll be perfect in the winter = )

I'll definitely go for this and will get the Porcelain, too. I'm stocked up on slightly darker colours for summer and thanks to the Elemis tan accelerator I have actually tanned despite our wet and dreary weather in NI, can't wait to see what happens when I go to Spain. Usually all I get despite my best intentions and suncream is a sunburn. Anyway, the colours look all very lovely and I the lipstick looks great.

I'm super fair (palest shade in every brand) and I'm finding the Porcelain BnB SPF15 a little too pale for summer but it will be ideal for winter. The reviews on QVC US seem to say that the SPF15 porcelain is paler than the regular porcelain one we will be getting in the August TSV kit so it might be that the regular porcelain works for summer.

Oh that looks lovely, Just my colours. being casper the ghost white I might actually find a foundation that suits. I tried the b&b in fair and I liked the application but still felt it was a touch too dark and yellow for me.

Latest posts

Back