laura geller christmas tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the Qvc Italy TSV today , so chances are this could be our TSV too. Its almost 44 Euros which is about £37 here....

202390_00_OEF.jpg202390_00_OEC.jpg

Contiene:
•1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g), in 3 shades
•1 x Blush-n-Brighten (5g)
•1 x Baked Eyeshadow (1.8g),
•1 x luscious Lips Liquid Lipstick Papaya red (6ml)
•1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara (8g)
•1 x Retractable Brush.

The price sounds about right, our last TSV was 33.98
Three shades of the B&B?
And the retractable brush! I don't remember us ever getting it in the TSV.
I think they cater differently for different countries, that lipstick is fine for Italy, very bright.
And the rest of the set is aimed at the Mediterranean olive tanned skin.

Is it only three shades of B&B? Hope they haven't discontinued Porcelain, it's the only foundation I've found that doesn't look orange on me in any brand.
The lipstick colour sounds a bit fierce.

I notice that they've shrunk the size of the blusher. They used to be 9g but went smaller a few TSVs ago.

The price sounds about right, our last TSV was 33.98
Three shades of the B&B?
And the retractable brush! I don't remember us ever getting it in the TSV.
I think they cater differently for different countries, that lipstick is fine for Italy, very bright.
And the rest of the set is aimed at the Mediterranean olive tanned skin.

They may alter this TSV for the QvcUk

Contains:
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g), foundation cream in 3 variants
1 x Blush-n-Brighten Sunswept shades (5g), blusher terracotta easy to use but very effective thanks to its advanced formulation, which you can mix and match to get the custom look. The shade Sunswept is a mix of pink, peach and golden beige-brown to a bright and beautiful natural
1 x Baked Eyeshadow / Eye Rimz shades Vanilla Toffee (1.8g), baked eyeshadow with multi-dimensional color. Suitable for all skin types. In version Vanilla Toffee gives a golden glow with shades of brown and beige
1 x Lucious Lips Liquid Lipstick red hue Papaya (6ml), gloss red fire
1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara (8g), black mascara
1 x retractable powder brush tip

If this is our TSV I'm glad I went for the Mally set. I have a 9d Sunswept and it's lovely for the summer but I won't need another one for about 15 years! I also got a B&B set last visit with 95ml of the Champagne Spackle etc at a "special price". So not tempting me though I may pick up the gloss on ebay because I love strong lips.

I'm hoping it's this set so I won't be tempted!

Contains:
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g), foundation cream in 3 variants
1 x Blush-n-Brighten Sunswept shades (5g), blusher terracotta easy to use but very effective thanks to its advanced formulation, which you can mix and match to get the custom look. The shade Sunswept is a mix of pink, peach and golden beige-brown to a bright and beautiful natural
1 x Baked Eyeshadow / Eye Rimz shades Vanilla Toffee (1.8g), baked eyeshadow with multi-dimensional color. Suitable for all skin types. In version Vanilla Toffee gives a golden glow with shades of brown and beige
1 x Lucious Lips Liquid Lipstick red hue Papaya (6ml), gloss red fire
1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara (8g), black mascara
1 x retractable powder brush tip

If this is our TSV I'm glad I went for the Mally set. I have a 9d Sunswept and it's lovely for the summer but I won't need another one for about 15 years! I also got a B&B set last visit with 95ml of the Champagne Spackle etc at a "special price". So not tempting me though I may pick up the gloss on ebay because I love strong lips.

I'm hoping it's this set so I won't be tempted!

Lol im glad you did the translation as I was struggling with it lol x

Is it only three shades of B&B? Hope they haven't discontinued Porcelain, it's the only foundation I've found that doesn't look orange on me in any brand.
I guess that the Italian women don't need such a pale shade

sunswept is my most most fav blush from LG.I dont want the rest of the set - I will just wait for an influx of the blush on ebay to stock up!!

I'd love a nice bright lippy, hate neutrals. That blush looks scary tho so hopefully we'd get paler.

I bought the Sunswept on eBay this summer after positive reviews here. I don't think it suits me or I need to practice more.

This is the So Scrumptious collection which according to Fb is the TSV ...

View attachment 9738

Details-

Laura Geller Beauty So Scrumptious Baked Collection is a 6 piece collection of make-up delights.

Includes:Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Champagne: Revive and re-texturize your skin to a flawlessly smooth finish while extending the wear of your make-up! This award-winning primer is aglow with a soft champagne hue. Antioxidants Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts help protect skin from environmental aggressors.
Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation in Medium: Swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments are baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy powder foundation that brightens and color-corrects the skin to an impeccable finish. Skin is pampered with antioxidants Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts.
Blush-n-Highlight Baked Cheek Color & Highlighter in Spiced Chai/French Vanilla: Two in one! This compact holds a pretty pop of Baked cheek color and low-glow highlighter to put the spotlight on your favorite features.
Baked Eye Stripes in Cinnamon Strudel: Three complementary shades add up to one indispensable eye shadow palette! Create day-to-night looks with these neutral hues. The possibilities are endless!
Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Sugar Cookie: Drench your lips in rich, full-coverage color! With soothing Vitamin E, this high-shine gloss keeps lips soft - never sticky! - and protects from environmental damage.
Double-Ended Blush & Highlighter Applicator

This is the TSV :clapping: Its on the newsletter

Hopefully on easy pay, I'm pretty sure it will be as it's so close to Christmas and they will need to work hard to part people with their money

Hopefully on easy pay, I'm pretty sure it will be as it's so close to Christmas and they will need to work hard to part people with their money

If you have FB you can view the Newsletter on the QVC page. Yeah id be certain there will be either 3 or 4 easy pays.

Now we just need the item number :) yes, I know it's early yet

No point having an item number if you cant order it though , and if it does come online early I doubt it will have Easy pays till the day so I think we may have to just wait till the 15th , least we know whats in it so people can decide well in advance if they want it or not.

Latest posts

Back