laura geller christmas tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the So Scrumptious collection which according to Fb is the TSV ...

View attachment 9738

Details-

Laura Geller Beauty So Scrumptious Baked Collection is a 6 piece collection of make-up delights.

Includes:Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Champagne: Revive and re-texturize your skin to a flawlessly smooth finish while extending the wear of your make-up! This award-winning primer is aglow with a soft champagne hue. Antioxidants Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts help protect skin from environmental aggressors.
Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation in Medium: Swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments are baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy powder foundation that brightens and color-corrects the skin to an impeccable finish. Skin is pampered with antioxidants Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts.
Blush-n-Highlight Baked Cheek Color & Highlighter in Spiced Chai/French Vanilla: Two in one! This compact holds a pretty pop of Baked cheek color and low-glow highlighter to put the spotlight on your favorite features.
Baked Eye Stripes in Cinnamon Strudel: Three complementary shades add up to one indispensable eye shadow palette! Create day-to-night looks with these neutral hues. The possibilities are endless!
Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Sugar Cookie: Drench your lips in rich, full-coverage color! With soothing Vitamin E, this high-shine gloss keeps lips soft - never sticky! - and protects from environmental damage.
Double-Ended Blush & Highlighter Applicator

Thanks for the picture Autumn; I'm a bit underwhelmed. Could this mean I already have enough make up? Surely not!

Thanks for the picture Autumn; I'm a bit underwhelmed. Could this mean I already have enough make up? Surely not!

I have to say I hope this is the Tsv as I really want to try Laura Geller makeup:mysmilie_13:

well I too was looking forward to a no B&B TSV this time.I want something glittery,christmassy and different.Looks like I'll be saving my money then - the dh will be pleased!!Its a hefty very TSV very looking set- I'd be surprised if this wasnt it!!

I'm not interested in this at all. I am still interested in the baked shadow mega set, if it's not too expensive.

Cant justify it after signing up to the Bare minerals auto delivery. Not sure i like the loot of the shadows anyway.

I thought that it's on the darker side, blusher as well, but I need the B&B so will be going for it.

What is it that makes the Balance & Brighten many peoples HG face Powder?

Have always used Guerlain Meteorites, which is classed as a 'finishing powder' In particular Guerlain Nacre de mers, which is incredibly beautiful, amazing performance, with the scent of violet.
Would the balance & brighten be a similar powder? (To dust face with at the end, to give airbrushed look) ?

I think JR 's Ego, BnB is actually a foundation. LG keeps saying it looks like a powder but feels like a cream. I myself have never had the urge to try it, but many love it instead of BE foundation.

There are two types of face powder Setting which actually sets your foundation, I think its not really used now unless you have oily skin. Then Finishing powder which just gives a glows and finishes the look off. I love Nars Reflecting myself which has no talc in it but made from some sort of seaweed. And Hourglass Ambient Powders, they come with different finishes and tints to do different things.

But the Guerlain balls are gorgeous and yes the smell!!!:mysmilie_59:

I love b&b. I use very little makeup so no one company is going to make a fortune out of me, but I loved the old primer that Stacey of YBF used to do till she changed the formulation and the new one was useless. I'd bought a LG kit and tried just the b&b by itself without primer or anything and it gives a lovely, light coverage and looks natural - on my mature skin, too. If I bought no other face make-up, I'd buy this. It covers up my blemishes and lasts for ever so it's excellent value for money. And the fact that she doesn't do animal testing is great news - thanks for that info.

LG website just has the statement that their products aren't tested on animals. That's too generic a statement for me to trust, as that could mean only the finished products aren't tested. As far as I'm concerned any company wanting to demonstrate their commitment to non animal testing would pursue cruelty free certification. LG are not certified, very few brands which qvc sell are.

Like the fact that Laura Geller products aren't tested on animals :Smile:

Like all the cosmetic companies, LG publicises this, but they're not certified cruelty-free. On the website they say the usual "Laura Geller Beauty products are not tested on animals. Our company is cruelty-free." All this means, as usual, is that the final product isn't tested on animals. They won't comment on the ingredients other than to say "Some of our products may contain animal by-products." I've emailed them three times asking them to confirm that their ingredients haven't been tested on animals, and what protocols are in place to ensure their products are cruelty-free, and I've yet to receive a reply. Personally, until it's confirmed they're cruelty-free at all stages of production by Cruelty Free International I consider it an outright lie to say "Our company is cruelty-free". Mally's website is the same with "Tested on celebrities, not on animals". They are, apparently, just like all the others - trying to con us with clever use of words.

Latest posts

Back