KVZ bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must be either naive & behind the times, or just plain mean with my money, but I could never bring myself to spend over £100 on a vinyl plastic handbag!

I quite liked the look of some of the bags being shown, but I thought I heard the guest mention faux leather and faux suede, which I confirmed on the QVC website. Jill Franks has just described one bag costing £71.49 as a "steal". I call it daylight robbery myself.

Linda:53:

I have not seen any I would buy but they must be popular judging by the number on the website and the frequency of the shows.

I have seen them in real life in House of Fraser. Very shiney with loads of bling cheap metal hanging off them. Know what? They are bl**dy heavy empty too.

My exact experience of them too! :23:

Watching the repeat whilst having breakfast and her referring to one over £100 affordable? I wait for £80 bags of leather to be reduced in Debenhams sales.

I have seen them in real life in House of Fraser. Very shiney with loads of bling cheap metal hanging off them. Know what? They are bl**dy heavy empty too.

And often the air around the display stinks of plastic (must be the bright lighting 'cooking' them).

I agree with you all, I thought they must be leather for those prices. I recently got a Emmerson New York tote, beautiful leather and real suede reduced from £125 to £50, it makes KVZ look like the shiny freezer bags you get in the super markets.

I bought her 1st TSV in brown fabric, have taken the bling charm off. Wherever i go people always say 'Ilove your bag'. That said i don't like her plastic fantastic bags:11:

I was still up at midnight so flicked over to see what the bag was like, as looking for a new one, and could not believe it. I can't imagine there are going to many takers for that! Don't they know there is a recession on and a bit of bad timing for travel bags? I thinks it's over priced with the TSV reduction.

awww.now I'm in two minds. I really liked a bag on the show last night 142927, big black quilted thing but you've all put me off now...........S'pose you made me save £114.00 but I really really really liked it !

awww.now I'm in two minds. I really liked a bag on the show last night 142927, big black quilted thing but you've all put me off now...........S'pose you made me save £114.00 but I really really really liked it !

If you like it, get it, don't worry about what other people think. I liked this one: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.141834 in the egg plant (now on waitlist) but it's a bit too expensive for me (especially as I've bought two Kipling bags in the last two months!!)

Had a bad day at work though so might be buying something before the day is over ...

Hope you love it if you decide to go for it.

You'd use all your luggage allowance before you started! They weigh an absolute ton - surely you'd kn*cker your shoulder with all that weight (plus the contents you put in it,) hanging off your shoulder???:33:

They look very similar to the bags that Models Prefer had in a TSV a while back. The Monaco Collection I think it was. You got a handbag, a makeup bag, and a load of makeup for about £30!

Redordead - the bags are really well made and the stitching etc is perfect. Although the bags are faux the quality is very good. Not everyone will like the bags as they aren't quiet to say the least - try it if you can afford it - you might love it.

Latest posts

Back