kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

a couple of times Lorraine has said there's 6 pockets on the front ( 3 either side ) but i can only see 4.

On each side: Two zipped pockets then one little slide-in pocket that just looks big enough for a car-park ticket. The little pocket's just below the shorter zip. You can (just about) see it in this pic

Attachments

• kip poc.jpg
    kip poc.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 150
On each side: Two zipped pockets then one little slide-in pocket that just looks big enough for a car-park ticket.

There's something a bit strange about the way the pockets are placed with a bit gap between them.

It reminds me irresistibly of one of those formerly flat-chested women who has had implants, but whose breasts have a wide space between them.

Love, love, love this bag!!!!:32::32::32:

Ordered the purple at midnight and glad I did as it's gone. Just love the different material. Yes, maybe not practical, but what the heck! Girls are aloud more than 100 bags, aren't they??:32::54::54::54:

The purple sold out and then I realised I had to have it so I sat there and patiently kept refreshing the page web page until one bounced back into stock......I don't need this bag but it's purple......did I menton it's purple?....oh, and velvet. :54:

There's something a bit strange about the way the pockets are placed with a bit gap between them.

It reminds me irresistibly of one of those formerly flat-chested women who has had implants, but whose breasts have a wide space between them.

D'you know, I know exactly what you mean!

J x

Yummy velvety TSV too dressy for me

I hummed and harred but left it in the end. The velvet is yummy
but too dressy for my everyday casual style. I'd be frightened of
something going on it when down the pub at the weekends. :(
We dont dress up much in a design studio. Well, not smart anyway.

The main appeal of Kipling for me is that they are so light, hard wearing, organised and washable. Nice range of colours to. I dont like really big
bags as they are just not practical for me.

I know my other half calls my neat "Raisin" my grenade bag, but I love it still.
Mind you sometimes I do wish I had a grenade in there to lob at
him when he gets really annoying!

Love, love, love this bag!!!!:32::32::32:

Ordered the purple at midnight and glad I did as it's gone. Just love the different material. Yes, maybe not practical, but what the heck! Girls are aloud more than 100 bags, aren't they??:32::54::54::54:

LOL my feelings exactly!! I was really looking for a chocolate brown leather bag for winter but fell in love with the purple velvet TSV ..... I'm sure that I will find a brown bag eventually - maybe another Kipling to add to my ever expanding collection. :)

Brilliant!

I got myself a 'tintamar' handbag liner (off ebay) saw them last time I was on a plane and thought what a good idea - you put all your bits and pieces in it then you can transfer from one bag to another without all the tedious packing and unpacking - you therefore don't need any storage pockets as you have your own. Best thing ever - means I can change my bag often now as it only takes a second not ages.
Thank you sooo much for posting about these! I just ordered one and it is going to be so useful. I also ordered a handbag hook from the same site :1:

Thank you sooo much for posting about these! I just ordered one and it is going to be so useful. I also ordered a handbag hook from the same site :1:

I ordered one too. Didn't notice the hooks though... Back to the site!

Oooh, how clever! And aren't they pretty? Who would have thought hooks could be so attractive?

I shall wait for you to road-test it for me, but it would be useful at work.

Thank you PaL!

My mum and her friends swear by the hooks Satis. I have one but I keep on forgetting to put it in my bag. Using these is much safer than leaving it hanging on a chair or on the floor for a thief to pinch. I do like the liners!

I went for the purple as I love the Katie bag but have never bought it before as £83 is too expensive (in fact, it's £89 in my local John lewis). I do hope the velvet is as hard wearing as they claim it is ... don't want it going bald!!

Want. It. Now!!!

Did the TSV sell out by the way? Still seemed to be a lot of red and black in the 8pm show.

My mum and her friends swear by the hooks Satis. I have one but I keep on forgetting to put it in my bag. Using these is much safer than leaving it hanging on a chair or on the floor for a thief to pinch. I do like the liners!

I may have to get one of these as I always sit with mine on my knee!

I went for the purple as I love the Katie bag but have never bought it before as £83 is too expensive (in fact, it's £89 in my local John lewis). I do hope the velvet is as hard wearing as they claim it is ... don't want it going bald!!

Want. It. Now!!!

Did the TSV sell out by the way? Still seemed to be a lot of red and black in the 8pm show.

No, it didnt sell out, Cupcake. There were still red & black bags around at the end of the day. Half of me is sad that we didn't get OTOs, but the other half of me is quite relieved as I'd probably have ended up buying them which would have been very naughty indeed after having treated myself to the TSV!

By the way, excellent choice getting the purple! It's the colour that I succumbed to as well...:1: It was expensive for a Kipling TSV, but not for what it was. I shall feel even posher with it now knowing that it's almost £90 in John Lewis! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back