kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aaah. Gives you a warm glow.

I did, in the end, go for a black one. I loved the purple, but I'm also buying a lilac Pisa, and the black will be so useful...

Well, that's what I'm telling myself!

I have got the grey on cheque hold as I want to see wat you guys think before it comes home to me.:20:

I got myself a 'tintamar' handbag liner (off ebay). Best thing ever - means I can change my bag often now as it only takes a second not ages.

Hi Rosey, I got one of these. See my recent post in the 'Kipling Experts advice' thread. Got the wrong colour, but the principle is brilliant, and I've been able to try it in several bags. I got mine from Happybags, and they have a 'no quibble 30 day money back guarantee' (now where have I heard that before) so I'm going to swap it for a black one.

Many thanks for the tip!

After deliberating all day and feeling really pleased with myself that I was resisting, I ended up getting the purple option just before it sold out. Then things got worse when I bought another in the 11 p.m. show. I need help!

I haven't bought the lining yet (what a great idea), but did buy a handbag hook. Thanks for the heads up.

After deliberating all day and feeling really pleased with myself that I was resisting, I ended up getting the purple option just before it sold out. Then things got worse when I bought another in the 11 p.m. show. I need help!

I haven't bought the lining yet (what a great idea), but did buy a handbag hook. Thanks for the heads up.

You got two?! I have to say I was eyeing up the grey one for a long time after I'd bought the purple (at 8am) but decided I couldn't afford it. Was v. glad when it sold out!! Then the red one caught my eye ... as did the little velvet make-up bag in purple, but I resisted!

Just wish my purple bag would turn up NOW!!!

You got two?! I have to say I was eyeing up the grey one for a long time after I'd bought the purple (at 8am) but decided I couldn't afford it. Was v. glad when it sold out!! Then the red one caught my eye ... as did the little velvet make-up bag in purple, but I resisted!

Just wish my purple bag would turn up NOW!!!

:wavesmilie: cupcake. I bought another style of bag later on, although I was tempted to buy the grey one as well. Oops I forgot I bought the velvet make-up bag too. Honestly, I'm going to get shot! :smackbottomsmilie:

i can't remember the last time i was soooo looking forward to receiving a TSV....as soon as i saw the purple velvet i knew i had to have it. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

:wavesmilie: cupcake. I bought another style of bag later on, although I was tempted to buy the grey one as well. Oops I forgot I bought the velvet make-up bag too. Honestly, I'm going to get shot! :smackbottomsmilie:

Ha ha ha! The make-up bag IS nice though ...

i can't remember the last time i was soooo looking forward to receiving a TSV....as soon as i saw the purple velvet i knew i had to have it. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

Me too!! Am worried the velvet might not stand up to day to day wear. Fingers crossed it will be okay!!

Gonna look lovely with your IW jacket Mrs J :eek::D:D:54::22:

The Tintamar liner and handbag hook arrived today from Quirkybags or whatever they're called. Brilliant, and quick service! The hook is great and will be used daily. They would also make great little christmas presents for those 'bran tub' people you end up having to find something for...
The liner is really good quality and the concept is fiendish. I got the small one, and I really need a big one too :54: Thanks to rosey for the heads up on both :1:

The Tintamar liner and handbag hook arrived today from Quirkybags or whatever they're called. Brilliant, and quick service! The hook is great and will be used daily. They would also make great little christmas presents for those 'bran tub' people you end up having to find something for...
The liner is really good quality and the concept is fiendish. I got the small one, and I really need a big one too :54: Thanks to rosey for the heads up on both :1:

I hope I can make sense here P-a-L, or anyone else who has purchased the liner. I'd love to buy one as a present but when you open it does 'bag liner!!' automatically spring to mind? I don't want one of those strained Christmas morning conversations along the lines of, ' Very nice dear, but what is it?'

These posts have reminded me about my bag hook and I searched all my bags but I think I may have lost it. :(

Thanks to all - just glad to be of help. I was just saying to my hubby I have now got the whole of the forum on these - ought to be on commission!!!!!

I haven't got the hook (yet) - thanks to whoever found that item - will have a look for one.

I hope I can make sense here P-a-L, or anyone else who has purchased the liner. I'd love to buy one as a present but when you open it does 'bag liner!!' automatically spring to mind? I don't want one of those strained Christmas morning conversations along the lines of, ' Very nice dear, but what is it?'

These posts have reminded me about my bag hook and I searched all my bags but I think I may have lost it. :(

If I remember correctly (have had mine for about 6 months) they are packed in plastic with a card bit saying 'VIP - very intelligent pocket - hand bag liner' or something like this and I think with a picture of it filled ready for use. Maybe one of the people who have more recently bought be able to help better.

If I remember correctly (have had mine for about 6 months) they are packed in plastic with a card bit saying 'VIP - very intelligent pocket - hand bag liner' or something like this and I think with a picture of it filled ready for use. Maybe one of the people who have more recently bought be able to help better.

Thank you rosey. Sounds promising.

I've got mine in front of me now -- the salmon pink one that's going back. It's in a sleeve with 'Very Intelligent Pocket' written on it. But no card in mine (it was from Happybags) and I think if I was given one without knowing what it was, I'd assume it was a sponge-bag of some sort.

Better have your explanations ready!

Thanks for reminding me about the bag hooks; back to eBay.

There was a little card in with mine, with an explanation in 2 languages and a photo, but yes, it does - at first glance - look a bit like a sponge bag! I also got mine from Happybags. I took it to work and showed it to my uber fashionable friend who has a different handbag for every outfit, she loved it, but I had to explain what it was first.
The bag hook is brilliant - everyone I know will be getting one for Christmas!

Latest posts

Back