kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They've got the Hip bags in velvet and a shiny look in the shops ... be nice if it was something like that (not that velvet is very practical ...:33:)!

I love velvet. I argue that good quality velvet is practical. It washes up lovely. I gather hip bags are like bumbag/fanny packs?

Not this time :) It's a range they do called Hip that has shoulder bags etc in it. They are rather nice ... but pricey!!

i really like the prints so hoping for something with a bright colouful print, i only have one kilping bag, the last tsv in cuby green but it's ideal for holidays and holds so much stuff

I am wondering too - we usually have an idea a couple of days before....

Sazza - any ideas yet???

Im hoping its going to be a keeper as I sent the last tsv back, hoping for something to fit over the shoulder but not using the big long strap. Fingers crossed

I'm just off to the Kipling shop to buy a backpack so PLEASE can anyone let me know before I set out (can't buy two kipling bags in two days now can I lol)

OK just back from Regent Street with a brand new Firefly (backpack and shoulder straps, great) but PLEASE don't let the TSV be a Firefly or I will cry!

It is the Katie bag from the hip range which sells for £83 normally and the TSV price is about £40. They are velvet, red, black and purple were the colours I thought I saw in the preview.

Kipling Katie Velvet Shoulder Bag with Front Pockets
Item Number: 140324
QVC Price £57.50
Today's Special Value Price £47.87
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Get a high-fashion look at great value with our first ever velvet bag from Kipling. It's available in Red or Grey - colours exclusive to QVC - as well as Black or Purple - perfect winter shades. A vertical ribbed design features all over with silver hardware and there are side pockets for keeping your smaller bits secure. Inside you'll find a large section with small compartments to keep you organised. There are two straps measuring about 48cm (19") in length. The bag measures about 25cm x 39.4cm x 14cm (10" x 15.5" x 5.5"). 100% nylon, wipe clean only.

Im disappointed with this, dont fancy the velvet...it looks like a cushion, ive had my eye on the esmee for quite a while so think im might just go for that. mega gutted though, been waiting for this for ages

Latest posts

Back