kipling tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am a Kipling fan and I have quite a few but this TSV doesn't interest me -for me the velvet isn't practical - I don't want a bag that I can only use occasionally. So I've gone for the Brett bag and purse (the easy pay really helps) Will see what else they have but some more easy pays would be very welcome:1:

Hum....

I have a velvet Kipling.... A Gorilla Girlz one in Discoteca so don't really need this...

The grey is nice though, and will go with my grey Markon boots....

I think it is just to cover themselves really although they never used to recommend you even washed the basic range in the washing machine. I am not sure how the metal hardware would come out if you put it in the washing machine, it would certainly make a racket as they are really heavy. Don't put the monkey in the machine though, this is only plastic and the silver is starting to rub off on the monkey that is on my Hip Victoria bag, just through wear and tear but if you washed it, it would end up black !

mmm I agree Mel thanks for the tips, I'm pretty sure it will, either way if it get's dirty it will be going into the washing machine!!!
I'm looking forward to getting the little purse, it will double up as a nice little clutch evening bag.

I am not sure how the metal hardware would come out if you put it in the washing machine, it would certainly make a racket as they are really heavy.

Do you think this bag (the TSV) would be heavy? I can't see the point of buying a bag which weighs a lot BEFORE you start to put things in it.

i don't think so Satis....velvet is fairly lightweight. Unlike the leather Sophie which is a heavy bag before you fill it.

It was just the mention of all those metal bits. I was a bit concerned it would be like my Joanne bag, which is synthetic material, but weighed down by metal 'furniture' and leather trim.

Wish they'd give the weights like they sometimes do on luggage sites.

I wish the purple velvet would sell out. I want it but I don't need it.

It's purple and velvet, two of my favourite things in one product!!! :1:

It was just the mention of all those metal bits. I was a bit concerned it would be like my Joanne bag, which is synthetic material, but weighed down by metal 'furniture' and leather trim.

Wish they'd give the weights like they sometimes do on luggage sites.

I am holding the nylon Katie now and it does not weigh much at all, all I am saying is the metal bits at each end are clunky and would make a noise in the washing machine if you did wash it. On the Hip Chilly and Hip Victoria I have, they also have the metal hardware and they do make the bag feel a little top heavy but these are smaller bags. Weight wise, I don't think you will even notice them on this bag.

I am holding the nylon Katie now and it does not weigh much at all, all I am saying is the metal bits at each end are clunky and would make a noise in the washing machine if you did wash it. On the Hip Chilly and Hip Victoria I have, they also have the metal hardware and they do make the bag feel a little top heavy but these are smaller bags. Weight wise, I don't think you will even notice them on this bag.

OK, so you might be starting to realise now, I have a bit of a Kipling obsession and quite a collection !!

I'm not sure how the hardware would stand up to washing. It looks like it's chrome-plated and if so washing might make it flake off.

If I need to machine wash something delicate I put it in a pillowcase. If you decided to wash this bag you could try it as it would stop the metalwork clanking against the drum.

yes, the velvet should be washable and have an across the body strap instead of handles; and bin the hardwear, having contrasting little satin acoutrements instead.

Am really liking this bag but .... are the handles long enough if you have a thick winter coat on they look quite shortish , i like the black or grey i dont have a really nice day bag other than my Radley but it just aint big enough

i went for a new raisin in rhubarb after looking at every single cross body bag i could find :1: thought it looked like i could get all my rubbish in and a couple of digi cameras for when i go to edinburgh for my 40th birthday bash

OK, so you might be starting to realise now, I have a bit of a Kipling obsession and quite a collection !!

Don't worry about it, Melanie! You're in good company here. :) I decided to stop counting how many Kipling bags I had when I topped 70.:eek:

a couple of times Lorraine has said there's 6 pockets on the front ( 3 either side ) but i can only see 4.

As well as the two zip pockets on each side there's also a small slip pocket on the very front, just beneath the zip on the front where the ribbing stops.

Latest posts

Back