Kipling TSV 7/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder how much this will be, i don't think I like any of the prints enough to make me buy it, I like the new wave print and the one that is called "oriental" , think I will just wait for them to come down in price and get one of those I like in a smaller style such as the cayleen or moyelle, the tsv looks a tad too big for me, can't see it being much under £50 with p & p, so will give it a miss i think, but may change my mind on the day! I know Kipling are not the smartest of bags, but I do love how lovely and light they and like them for my hols,

I know its personal choice, but I much preferred the prints from years ago, - lots of lilac and white, or silvery beige and white that looked 'fresh' and summery. Now I find them a bit 'dirgy' and wintry looking. Even in the Brent Cross shop (empty by the way) I was met with a sea of navy and coral, and then I went into M & S and found that this colourway was awash in there too. I like navy and coral separately but not together !

I know its personal choice, but I much preferred the prints from years ago, - lots of lilac and white, or silvery beige and white that looked 'fresh' and summery. Now I find them a bit 'dirgy' and wintry looking. Even in the Brent Cross shop (empty by the way) I was met with a sea of navy and coral, and then I went into M & S and found that this colourway was awash in there too. I like navy and coral separately but not together !

You might like to look at the Kipling Outlet - quite a lot of lilac (but plain) in the reductions.

For Alvar fans - if you are not after a specific colour - some fantastic 30% reductions there too.

They have styles which are on QVC for essentially less (same price more-or-less but without the P&P to be added on).

my fav kipling is the alvar. its very sporty, flat to the body, no grab handles and no velcro. been using it for years.

Mine too! Have a few now in different colours/patterns......awaiting the arrival of the Black Dot option I was lucky to get as a Lightening Deal last week.

Disappointed they haven't done it in the Marine & Pop Floral prints!

Have you seen the 'Deena'? Similar volume to the Alvar.......when I find a colour I like at a good price I think I will try.

I have several Kipling bags, and the Avlar is my favourite too, I have two, both bought in the Kipling Outlet store at Gunwharf Quays. I only look at Kipling now in the outlet store as their prices have become too high in my opinion, and I don't like the cheap looking plastic, or metal monkeys they've taken to putting on their newer designs.
Won't be tempted by the TSV, although I do like the beige/blue floral colourway - I'll have to look out for it at Gunwharf as they usually stock QVC exclusives! :)

I use the Kipling Gabbie (amazon £32) for my everyday bag. I love it - big enough to fit all my stuff into and a bit more room besides. I've got so many Kipling bags that I don't use so another one is just adding to the pile.

I use the Kipling Gabbie (amazon £32) for my everyday bag. I love it - big enough to fit all my stuff into and a bit more room besides. I've got so many Kipling bags that I don't use so another one is just adding to the pile.

That's another one of my faves!

I have several Kipling bags, and the Avlar is my favourite too, I have two, both bought in the Kipling Outlet store at Gunwharf Quays. I only look at Kipling now in the outlet store as their prices have become too high in my opinion, and I don't like the cheap looking plastic, or metal monkeys they've taken to putting on their newer designs.
Won't be tempted by the TSV, although I do like the beige/blue floral colourway - I'll have to look out for it at Gunwharf as they usually stock QVC exclusives! :)

I like the look of the navy criss cross effect bag but won't be buying! I too like cross body bags without the grab handles and the Alvar is my favourite! I use it as my everyday handbag. I like it but think perhaps on the front they should just have one long pocket instead of two. If you have a lot of things in the top pocket you can't find much in the bottom!

I don't like bags that have grab handles hanging down. I prefer cross-body because it covers all bases.

Is it me or does this seem quite expensive for a Tsv? I know it is a fair size but when you compare it to the cost of the Cation, the one they did with the matching purse in December, this seems a lot for what it is, I shan't be buying

Is it me or does this seem quite expensive for a Tsv? I know it is a fair size but when you compare it to the cost of the Cation, the one they did with the matching purse in December, this seems a lot for what it is, I shan't be buying

I think most if not all the Kiplings on QVC are expensive. I have never paid over £30.00 for one either from QVC a few years ago, Ebay or Amazon.

I've just bought an Amiel Bp. In Pleated Auberg, I got it from Amazon for nearly £20 less than QVC and that included P&P. I tend to have a look at what they are selling and then look round for a cheaper price or I will buy one locally and save on postage.

Not really a fan of the flap on the front of this, even though it does have a magnetic closure.

I don't like bags that have grab handles hanging down. I prefer cross-body because it covers all bases.
Mee, too. I don't understand why all the recent new bags have those grab handles.

This looks like it might be a good carry on bag for flying? Any idea of dimensions please? I like the navy & white print.

Latest posts

Back