Kipling TSV 4th November 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And Rudyard Kipling created Kipling!!!! :rolleyes:

Can't believe she said that AGAIN!! :signeek:

Oh yes Jill, like you say he was a 'fantastic author' - travelling around the globe writing his classic novels and designing handbags :redface:

Got to turn off, can't bear to listen to her any more :angry:

JF must be the biggest d**stick on shopping telly. Surely the "powers that be" must realise that she comes across as thick as two short planks because she talks absolute twaddle!!

And Rudyard Kipling created Kipling!!!! :rolleyes:

:giggle::giggle: I heard that too!! haven't stopped laughing yet!!:clapping:

JF must be the biggest d**stick on shopping telly. Surely the "powers that be" must realise that she comes across as thick as two short planks because she talks absolute twaddle!!

I missed this little gem- I can hardly believe what I'm reading. I'll be watching the repeat, even though an hour of JF is not a good way to start the day.

Just bought the twist blue TSV! Doesn't come with a furry monkey unfortunately but I love the print. Must get ready for work now running late!!!

Went for red and querella purple - like the look of the print - certainly looks a bit classier. Can't wait for the red to arrive so I can use it for work!:60:

Went for the purple print. Decided to go for it as it isn't a 'made specially for QVC'. Love the print and especially with it being £52 on KIpling site. A treat for my birthday.

Loved the last TSV, which I bought in Magnetic Purple and am currently using daily as my work bag, so I don't need this one and am not tempted at all.
So it's a resounding F.A.R.T. from this corner of the room :happy:

(Incidentally, sillysausage, I would say Magnetic Purple is a very deep blue shade of purple, and it's lovely).

I don't know what came over me but I ordered the purple print one. I have the last TSV in magnetic purple and the recent OTO in berry. I must be going through my purple phase. I will have to sneak it in when it arrives and chastise myself with the long strap for not f.a.r.ting.

I don't know what came over me but I ordered the purple print one. I have the last TSV in magnetic purple and the recent OTO in berry. I must be going through my purple phase. I will have to sneak it in when it arrives and chastise myself with the long strap for not f.a.r.ting.
yeah!! you're one of us non-farters for a change! Enjoy your bag!!!:flower:

well done for owning up!!! :flower:

Enjoy your bag Loveheart. I hope you'll still be leading the boycott of the smashbox TSV

:giggle::giggle: I heard that too!! haven't stopped laughing yet!!:clapping:

I heard that this morning on the repeat. Jill needs to slow down and think a bit before opening her mouth. I was hoping for some sort of gaff because I knew that one of us would notice it. By the way, like the bag but have F.A.R.T.E.D all the same. The red one was the colour that tempted me most of all.

Last edited:

Loveheart, it is a nice useful bag and the price is not excessive so don't beat yourself up! I have F A R T E D so far but the day is young and that red one is calling to me softly through my computer. "Buy me, buy me, I will go with your long grey coat, your short black coat and every other dark garment that you own. I am too good an opportunity to miss and I am so lonely here in the QVC storage room, trussed up in plastic, sfuffed with tissue paper and squashed under other bags".

I'm surprised to find that all choices are still in stock and none have even gone limited this morning. Very unusual for a Kipling TSV............:33:

Latest posts

Back