Kipling TSV 4th November 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed in the repeat this morning they were geting the colours wrong and thought it was funny!

After "being good" for ages ! and not buying at all, I have bought the TSV in red but not for me !, I thought my daughter would like it for Christmas, the price seemed good, the size great for her to take to work, and I thought the splash of colour would cheer up "her black outfits" :smirk::flower:

After "being good" for ages ! and not buying at all, I have bought the TSV in red but not for me !, I thought my daughter would like it for Christmas, the price seemed good, the size great for her to take to work, and I thought the splash of colour would cheer up "her black outfits" :smirk::flower:

Does this mean you have farted?:tongue2:

Just saw a style called the Nola City Quilted Shopper, with a price point of £106!
No way was this bag worth anything near the price.. Think they're having a laugh :cheeky:

I don't know what came over me but I ordered the purple print one. I have the last TSV in magnetic purple and the recent OTO in berry. I must be going through my purple phase. I will have to sneak it in when it arrives and chastise myself with the long strap for not f.a.r.ting.

:11::11::11:

Enjoy! :tongue2: xxx

I watched the TSV presented on the 8am show , before going to work. I thought they hardly showed it and its properties...so I am not surprised it is still available.

I don't know what came over me but I ordered the purple print one. I have the last TSV in magnetic purple and the recent OTO in berry. I must be going through my purple phase. I will have to sneak it in when it arrives and chastise myself with the long strap for not f.a.r.ting.

tsk tsk !!
nice bag though loveheart x :clapping:

I watched the TSV presented on the 8am show , before going to work. I thought they hardly showed it and its properties...so I am not surprised it is still available.

they never really show much of any of the bags.... they cram as many as poss into an hours show and just skim over the bags... they show more of the monkey,the keychain and twitter on about pockets for oyster cards or a botlle of evian!!
they should show less bags and concentrate on the finer details

I ordered the TSV in the blue twist. That's it for me now, I am going to join the FARTers.

Snap! :rock: Shame we don't get a furry monkey with that print though. Ah well, it's a fab price and I've wanted a bag in that print for ages.

I also need to join the FARTers!! :thinking2:

I sent this today and got this reply:

You give the TSV details as follows:
35.6cm x 17.8cm x 35.6cm (14" x 7" x 4").

Please could you amend this to the correct measurement in CM. Thanks

Thank you for contacting QVC.

I can confirm the measurements for item number 145451 in cm are as 35.6 x 17.8 x 35.6.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to you shopping with us again soon.

Am I going mad? How can those CM measurements be the equivalent of those in inches?

Last edited:
I sent this today and got this reply:

You give the TSV details as follows:
35.6cm x 17.8cm x 35.6cm (14" x 7" x 4").

Please could you amend this to the correct measurement in CM. Thanks

I can confirm the measurements for item number 145451 in cm are as 35.6 x 17.8 x 35.6.

Am I going mad? How can those CM measurements be the equivalent of those in inches?

You're not mad. If the measurements in inches are correct the measurements in centimetres should be 35.56 x 17.78 x 10.16 :)

I'm not going mad!!

Got this reply today:

My apologies, the correct measurements for this are 35.6 x 17.8 x 10cm.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have passed this onto the relevant department to have this amended.

So I was right! They still haven't amended the web site though ... :(

Got this reply today:

My apologies, the correct measurements for this are 35.6 x 17.8 x 10cm.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have passed this onto the relevant department to have this amended.

So I was right! They still haven't amended the web site though ... :(

And they probably never will!!:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back