Kipling TSV 4th January 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You'll like your Kipling Dorothy, Satis. I'm surprised they have dropped that style. I have it in Azure Blue and use it when I go on courses because it takes A4 folders plus all my other junk.

My next project is to save up for one of the leather Vintage range. I'm liking the Marti. I got a bit confused about the colours though because there was one that looked classic camel to me and that was described as mocca and the darker coffee brownish coloured one they said was the camel which sold out. I preferred the darker coffee coloured one. Not that I could afford to order it today, but I'd want to be certain which colour I was ordering. The Bordeaux was very nice too.

You'll like your Kipling Dorothy, Satis. I'm surprised they have dropped that style. I have it in Azure Blue and use it when I go on courses because it takes A4 folders plus all my other junk.

Thank you! It was the fact it takes A4 folders that made me go for it. At the moment, I'm staggering to work with a regular handbag and a huge 'Le Sportsac' bag to accomodate files and books and shoes. As a result I carry much more than I need, and it hurts!

On the Kipling website, the cheetah print looks black but here it looks brown....:33:
On screen it looked brown and white but from a distance looked black and white. Not once did they mention the colour and not even the measurement until somebody e mailed in to ask. Think it was the dim guest who wasn't so thorough as Lorraine to blame.

My next project is to save up for one of the leather Vintage range. I'm liking the Marti. I got a bit confused about the colours though because there was one that looked classic camel to me and that was described as mocca and the darker coffee brownish coloured one they said was the camel which sold out. I preferred the darker coffee coloured one. Not that I could afford to order it today, but I'd want to be certain which colour I was ordering. The Bordeaux was very nice too.

I too liked the Marti I thought it was a very classic bag.I do think who every thinks up some of QVC colours must be colour deficient as they give some strange anmes even the presenters get confused.

On screen it looked brown and white but from a distance looked black and white. Not once did they mention the colour and not even the measurement until somebody e mailed in to ask. Think it was the dim guest who wasn't so thorough as Lorraine to blame.

i noticed Dale mention size in the early afternoon show.

Kipling website has sale 30% off.

And 50% off instore. Bought 4 bags yesterday 50% off

However, today I weakened and have just bought the Marti with a wonderful 50% off and free p&p on the Kipling website. (It is £157 plus p&p on QVC). I will now resist all TSVs for the rest of January (won't I?!) but the Kipling sale and that special bag wouldn't have been around by then so I just had to snap up that bargain right now!!

However, today I weakened and have just bought the Marti with a wonderful 50% off and free p&p on the Kipling website. (It is £157 plus p&p on QVC). I will now resist all TSVs for the rest of January (won't I?!) but the Kipling sale and that special bag wouldn't have been around by then so I just had to snap up that bargain right now!!

What a bargin SP what colour did you go for ?

Oohh!! One with a zero on the end?????? :3:

I weakened and ordered the velvet Katie in black! Hope it's nice and not too huge!! :33:

The Dorothy is one of my faves. Handles that fit over your shoulder, pockets everywhere and a nice shape. Of course, they don't make it any more.....! You might find one on ebay or similar but I thought it was ideal. Bring it back, Kipling!!!
My dark blue Dorothy arrived from an ebay seller yesterday. I haven't had time to use it, but it looks good. Three big, deep central pockets and nice long handles.

I've now bought three Kipling bags, one Stone Mountain and one Travelon in the past two months... I really like the Travelon Dolphin, which is what I'm using at the moment. It's not smart, but it's very capacious and one of the side pockets is just the right size for a small paperback.

Incidentally, the Dorothy is probably big enough to accomodate a pair of shoes, which should be handy for work.

I weakened and ordered the velvet Katie in black! Hope it's nice and not too huge!! :33:

Thought you were referring to the price of the bag for a mo!:lol:

The Katie is lovely (a Christmas present ;)). It's quite big, but not overly huge and very light. Gets lots of compliments too.

Last edited:

I have this in nylon (my purple velvet started to go bald in places ... seems I had a rouge one as no-one else has had any problems) and it's a lovely bag. It looks MUCH better in velvet than nylon! Very light, not overly huge but you can fit a lot in it. Sure you will love it when it arrives

The Katie is lovely (a Christmas present ;)). It's quite big, but not overly huge and very light. Gets lots of compliments too.

I have this in nylon (my purple velvet started to go bald in places ... seems I had a rouge one as no-one else has had any problems) and it's a lovely bag. It looks MUCH better in velvet than nylon! Very light, not overly huge but you can fit a lot in it. Sure you will love it when it arrives

Thanks Calvin and Cupcake! It's been dispatched so I'll probably get it in time for Easter!

Typically, Kipling have now reduced the price of the Katie still further and, even factoring in the massive £7.90 postage for orders under £60, it would have worked out cheaper by £8.65! Ah well...some you win, some you lose! :rolleyes:

My cheetah TSV has just arrived. I reckon it's a keeper - well it is a Kipling bag.....:54:. It is a bit smaller than I thought but I often find that with QVC. I have a local and it is bigger than that so I'm sure I will get lots in it. Hey, it was never going to go back, was it!!??!!

Latest posts

Back