Kipling TSV 4th January 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My cheetah TSV has just arrived. I reckon it's a keeper - well it is a Kipling bag.....:54:. It is a bit smaller than I thought but I often find that with QVC. I have a local and it is bigger than that so I'm sure I will get lots in it. Hey, it was never going to go back, was it!!??!!

My cheetah just arrived too. It is my first Kipling bag, and do you know what? It is going straight back. There must be something wrong with me as I can't see what all the fuss is about.

My cheetah just arrived too. It is my first Kipling bag, and do you know what? It is going straight back. There must be something wrong with me as I can't see what all the fuss is about.

MY friend and I both own Kipling bags but niether of us where taken by the TSV. I recall Dale saying one diemension was 12 inches so I knew it would not be big enough for me. It also did not look particularly well designed.

I've got a couple of their bags (and did have a purse too until it was nicked) and wasn't impressed with the TSV - especially after the fab velvet one pre-Christmas. I wish they'd do some of their leather styles in nylon. There are some great bags in the vintage range but I don't buy leather.

I have been strong with the last couple of TSVs and not ordered. Phew!! But I have ordered a suede sophie and a leather Sophie on ez pay so I am not that good. But I feel cured now and need to keep an eye on my purse. I don't need any more bags....

I have been strong with the last couple of TSVs and not ordered. Phew!! But I have ordered a suede sophie and a leather Sophie on ez pay so I am not that good. But I feel cured now and need to keep an eye on my purse. I don't need any more bags....

But do you want any more bags, Ringtree? ;)

Hi, yes I would love to have other bags - I would love to have the Marti - I think it's name is. Good luck Sarah I think you will love your bag. I love the Sophie in leather. How exciting, a designer bag half price well done to all of you. Even though I have not had a sale bargain on my bags, I love them - so you will enjoy yours more.

I would love the Fairfax in black velvet.....:54: I think the velvet is really lovely and that the material would lend itself to quite a few of Kipling's existing designs.

So if anyone from Kipling or QVC happens upon this thread........Fairfax....black velvet....hint hint......:51:

Hi, yes I would love to have other bags - I would love to have the Marti - I think it's name is. Good luck Sarah I think you will love your bag. I love the Sophie in leather. How exciting, a designer bag half price well done to all of you. Even though I have not had a sale bargain on my bags, I love them - so you will enjoy yours more.

Thanks - it should arrive tomorrow according to the UPS tracking! I think I'm going to be sensible though and give my lovely SIL my brand new unused purple velvet Katie for her 50th next month as I seriously can't justify having bought the leather Marti AND keeping the velvet Katie TSV.

I would love the Fairfax in black velvet.....:54: I think the velvet is really lovely and that the material would lend itself to quite a few of Kipling's existing designs.

So if anyone from Kipling or QVC happens upon this thread........Fairfax....black velvet....hint hint......:51:

I agree Perdita. I have the Fairfax in Cherry and I love it for daily use for work and shopping. I've put it away at the moment to give another of my Kiplings an airing, but the design is my 2nd favourite in the Basic range (after the Defea). I don't own a black Kipling - as yet!

I agree Perdita. I have the Fairfax in Cherry and I love it for daily use for work and shopping. I've put it away at the moment to give another of my Kiplings an airing, but the design is my 2nd favourite in the Basic range (after the Defea). I don't own a black Kipling - as yet!

Give it time, give it time....:54:

I have to send my purple katie back as one of the handles as virtually ripped off not impressed at all with the quality even though it looks a really nice bag and the purple is gorgeous but the quality is rubbish

Well, it had to happen.

I went to the Animal Hospital today, carrying the new Dorothy, and when I went to pay, realised I'd transferred my purse to the Travelon Dolphin the previous day.

This is what you get when you can't be faithful to a single handbag.

I've got the bag liner as well, but I keep forgetting to use it.

There are some cheques I need to pay in at the bank, and God knows which of my five new handbags they're in.

There's certainly no money -- I've spent it all on handbags.

Um... thanks girls...

Are you a Kipling regular? If so, please can you tell me what it is you don't like about this compared to other Kiplings. Thanks.

I love my Kipling bags suzywoozy but this bag just doesn't feel secure.The flap has no magnetic or velcro fastener and so to access the bag you have to open the flap fully exposing the whole contents of your bag and I didn't like that.
I like to wear my bags across body for shopping etc and this bag wouldn't work for me in that way!

Last edited:
thanks Lemonsqueezy, that is what i felt. It feels as though someone stopped making this bag halfway!

oh that sounds disappointing,somebody has got me one for my birthday,tomorrow(40th!!) and I was really looking forward to receiving it,well I hope to be pleasantly surprised,good job we're all different eh?

Latest posts

Back