Kipling TSV 26/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marie Francoise has said she has no idea where that photo on DF's blog has come from as the bag is not in that colour.

She gave these details "The Chantra style is a QVC exclusive style of the Autumn/Winter 15 season. It will be the first Basic Plus TSV! We will have 5 different options in the style. All a different colour in a QVC exclusive embossing in the Winter flower Print. The embossing is the same as the Regular QVC Exclusive Winter flower print."

Attachments

• Kip TSV Swatch.jpg
    Kip TSV Swatch.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 589
I think the photo DF posted is of the plummy/ berry coloured option; the shot's just very overexposed. I still don't like it!

Never buying another QVC Kipling bag again, after the ridiculously give away prices I've paid on another site . See my previous message.

Glad you got some kipling bargains Brissles on that site, I have spent £134 and bought 6 bags, 1 cabin case and a purse, saved over £400. I don't think we'll ever get a TSV that good :mysmilie_14: but I do still look and if I like it enough and it is on easypay I probably will still buy it. I am addicted !!

Last edited:
Glad you got some kipling bargains Brissles on that site, I have spent £134 and bought 6 bags, 1 cabin case and a purse, saved over £400. I don't think we'll ever get a TSV that good :mysmilie_14: but I do still look and if I like it enough and it is on easypay I probably will still buy it. I am addicted !!

was it at the cheshire oaks outlet

Never buying another QVC Kipling bag again, after the ridiculously give away prices I've paid on another site . See my previous message.

I would like to think the same but I know that if I see one I really like on easypay I will probably get it, even knowing it costs to much :mysmilie_13:

Many thanks for the video link, I quite like it although not sure about the slanted pockets, under £55 according to her response on Facebook,so not really great value,

I won't be buying this I don't like the zips on the front in fact I doubt I will ever buy another Kipling from Q as I can get them much cheaper elsewhere.

I think it's a very ugly shape, I don't like those slanted pockets. And I don't want or need another bag, so no sale here either.

Latest posts

Back