Kipling TSV 26/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling Chantra Medium Embossed Shoulder Bag with Crossbody Strap
Item Number: 147222
QVC Price £68.00
Today's Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £5.95

The Chantra cross-body bag from Kipling - specially designed for QVC - features an adjustable strap and a host of pockets on the outside including three on the front with colour-matched zips pulls, and one pocket on the reverse with a silver-tone zip pull. Both fashionable and functional, the Chantra makes a great alternative to a satchel, ideal for keeping your daily essentials in perfect order.

A colour to suit you - in five fantastic colour options, including classic shades of Black and Cool Grey or brights of Marine, Crimson and Emerald, the Chantra bag features an embossed floral pattern. This pattern in all five colours has been created especially for QVC so not only is the Chantra bag a unique design but every shade option is too.

Zip top fastening
Kipling logo zip pulls, patch on front pocket and inside zip pocket tab
Inside pockets: 1 x zip pocket; 3 x slip pockets - for general use, pen and phone
Silver-tone hardwear throughout
Colour-match adjustable shoulder strap
Colour-match plastic monkey keyring
Wipe-clean with a damp cloth
Outer: polyamide; heart-print lining: grey/green and white heart print polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 22cm x 34cm x 14cm (8.7" x 13.4" x 5.5")
Strap drop: 80cm - 167cm (31.5" - 65.7")

Colour options:

Black floral embossed
Cool Grey floral embossed
Crimson floral embossed
Emerald floral embossed
Marine floral embossed

Behind the brand

Kipling has been creating fashionable, high-quality bags and accessories for over 25 years. Named after the well-travelled author Rudyard Kipling, the brand encompasses all that is fun and adventurous.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.147222

Kipling Chantra Medium Embossed Shoulder Bag with Crossbody Strap
Item Number: 147222
QVC Price £68.00
Today's Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £5.95

The Chantra cross-body bag from Kipling - specially designed for QVC - features an adjustable strap and a host of pockets on the outside including three on the front with colour-matched zips pulls, and one pocket on the reverse with a silver-tone zip pull. Both fashionable and functional, the Chantra makes a great alternative to a satchel, ideal for keeping your daily essentials in perfect order.

A colour to suit you - in five fantastic colour options, including classic shades of Black and Cool Grey or brights of Marine, Crimson and Emerald, the Chantra bag features an embossed floral pattern. This pattern in all five colours has been created especially for QVC so not only is the Chantra bag a unique design but every shade option is too.

Zip top fastening
Kipling logo zip pulls, patch on front pocket and inside zip pocket tab
Inside pockets: 1 x zip pocket; 3 x slip pockets - for general use, pen and phone
Silver-tone hardwear throughout
Colour-match adjustable shoulder strap
Colour-match plastic monkey keyring
Wipe-clean with a damp cloth
Outer: polyamide; heart-print lining: grey/green and white heart print polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 22cm x 34cm x 14cm (8.7" x 13.4" x 5.5")
Strap drop: 80cm - 167cm (31.5" - 65.7")

Colour options:

Black floral embossed
Cool Grey floral embossed
Crimson floral embossed
Emerald floral embossed
Marine floral embossed

Behind the brand

Kipling has been creating fashionable, high-quality bags and accessories for over 25 years. Named after the well-travelled author Rudyard Kipling, the brand encompasses all that is fun and adventurous.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.147222

You're welcome

Not interested even in looking at that price. Much as I like Kipling they're overpriced for nylon unless in a sale.

Goodness me! That's an expensive TSV... EPs?

Of course, with my various bargains I'm now resenting paying more then £40 for a Kipling bag (including postage).

The prices on QVC are far too high these days. I've bought a couple of Kipling TSV's in the past but have never paid more than £40.00. Even if there are EP's I'm out.

Wonder how many people would've gone for next day delivery and paid £8 to get it home, you can see how QVC make a lot of their profits through p&p.

Wonder how many people would've gone for next day delivery and paid £8 to get it home, you can see how QVC make a lot of their profits through p&p.

Their p&p charges were already outrageous, I would have to be totally desperate for an item only QVC could supply to pay the extra for next day delivery.

I had to laugh at Chuntley the other day, she exclaimed how great QVC is because you can order up to 5pm for next day delivery, 5pm! because a lot of place are 2pm!! Nope, never seen that, but have seen everywhere I shop that it's 8pm and 9pm that you can order up till for next day delivery, her love of QVC verges on the point of embarrassment.

Just watching the TSV now. Over £60.00 with P&P and no easy pays. It's nothing special but DF is saying it's probably going to sell out, who is buying at such extortionate prices?

Good grief! What an ugly bag, and the price ain't pretty either! I don't know how they can justify £6 P&P for something that is as light as a feather either.

It's not so long ago that their Kipling TSVs were in the £30-40 mark. No way would I pay their prices, even if I did think of getting yet another Kipling bag which I'm not because I have too many that just sit in the cupboard unused and one thing about Kipling is that they do last.

Latest posts

Back