Kipling TSV 26/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just come back from the USA where I discovered Vera Bradley bags. My new obsession! And there are some great reductions in the sale. You can opt to pay duty prior to shipping too, so no nasty surprises on arrival. Shipping with DHL is superfast.

I've recently purchased a Kipling New Money Purse from Amazon for just over £20 including P&P and it arrived within three days. I won't be buying Kipling from Q again.

I hope its a good one,I haven't bought a kipling tsv for ages.I buy most of my killings now from amazon.qvc's prices are eye watering!!!!

I hope its a good one,I haven't bought a kipling tsv for ages.I buy most of my killings now from amazon.qvc's prices are eye watering!!!!

Me too, I get all excited about an upcoming Kipling tsv and then find them a let down and don't like it, agree about the prices too, I bought the aisling croco bag in HOF the other week for £44 think the same bag was £68 on Q and that was in Clearance!

Unlikely I will for this, as Kipling isn't appealing to me at the moment and I'm trying not to spend money.

Just come back from the USA where I discovered Vera Bradley bags. My new obsession! And there are some great reductions in the sale. You can opt to pay duty prior to shipping too, so no nasty surprises on arrival. Shipping with DHL is superfast.
I looooove those bags! Never return from Florida without at least one - especially from the outlets.......

I looooove those bags! Never return from Florida without at least one - especially from the outlets.......

I had never heard of Vera Bradley bags, so I have just been and looked them up. Love them! What great patterns.

I have a few Kipling bags bought from QVC but I agree, they are too pricey these days for my liking.

The best bag I ever bought from QVC was a leather one from I think it was called "Stone Mountain", it was a super bag, excellent quality, and I can't remember the price but I do know it was an absolute bargain.

Seriously Julia is so self obsessed ......me I me I ....not attractive .....and the butterfly bag looks like moths to me ....

Me I me I me I .....cripes ..unbelievable ...rant over ...:mysmilie_59:

And the sneaky show of her book ....really? ...if Julia had real friends ...surely to goodness they were say ...Julia ..love ...please no more ...rant def over lol....Marie is looking and sounding so classy and pleasant ...no silly nonsense talk ...pleassseeeee ...for her own sake ...it is unbearable ...me me me me me ....:mysmilie_1:

I think I am getting old and long in the tooth ...for falseness ...and if she says hhuugggeeee again ......:mysmilie_10:

The photo does it no favours - but then these days none of the photography on QVC is much cop.

Gone are the days where there were multiple pictures showing you all the compartments. And rarely is there a still photograph showing the bag on a live model so you really get a proper idea of how big it is.

Latest posts

Back