Kipling TSV 2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 384
  • Kipling TSV 3.jpg
    Kipling TSV 3.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 378
  • Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 367
Not even going to look as I'm in the middle of clearing out a mass of bags hardly ever used.

We are about to start a big decorate so it is the incentive to de clutter on a massive scale everywhere, and I mean everywhere (how many knickers does one person need when they are all either white, nude or black)

That would be a useful bag easy to get into, reminds me of my original K purchase years ago, the Morrisey, which I have recently dug out again.Unfortunately Kiplings these days do not look anywhere near as well finished while the prices have shot up.

Kipling Premium Europa Large Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 190387
QVC Price £93.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £4.95

Showcasing all the practical compartments weve come to love about a large Kipling shoulder bag, the Europa has a small front pocket that's ideal for keeping your phone, travelcard and other essentials close to hand, plus it boasts a large main compartment and plenty more pockets inside. Complete with a contemporary metal Robo Monkey keyring, this stylish bag is perfect for travelling, commuting or day trips with the kids.

A practical all-rounder - this versatile bag is so roomy and great for taking away on holiday or day trips with its secure zip fastening and multiple pockets for all your essentials. It has a back zip pocket for valuables and an adjustable strap too, so you can wear it as a cross-body, perfect for when you need to be hands-free!

Take your pick - created in a chic zebra print fabric, the Europa bag comes in a choice of four colours to take your accessories look through the seasons. Go for classics Black Zebra or Blue Zebra for any occasion or opt for Green Zebra or Brown Zebra for subtle pops of autumnal colour.

• Bag: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% recycled polyester
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Comes with a metal Robot Monkey keyring and key fob inside
  • Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 3 x slot
  • Outer pockets: 5 x zip
  • Bag (h x w x d): 35.5cm x 28cm x 14cm (14" x 11" x 5.5")
  • Strap drop: 65cm - 115cm (25" - 45")
Colour options:

• Black Zebra
  • Blue Zebra
  • Green Zebra
  • Brown Zebra

All measurements are approximate

Apparently folk have been saying to Debbi the TSV is big and bulky so q her demo. She hangs it over her shoulder with it flat just like your about to pack it away. Proudly saying it’s not bulky when it’s flat with nothing in it, so don’t think it’s big and bulky.
You just couldn’t make it up could you 😂😂😂
Well heck no Debs Flint will 🙄

This was my very first Kipling bag, bought from Q donkeys years ago for around £35, or maybe less, also as a TSV. I balked at the price back then, I remember. The style has been copied a few times (eg the Gabbie) with or without the side pockets, with or without a back zip etc but never in the colours shown, which justifies the price hike. Yeah, right. I've actually got two - one was an ebay purchase for around the £30 mark - and normally they would be coming out now and again but neither has seen the light of day for a while now. I don't want to get rid because they are very useful travel bags, but certainly not worth the full asking price of £98 - wow - when much cheaper and very similar can be bought on ebay and amazon. And probably elsewhere.

Apparently folk have been saying to Debbi the TSV is big and bulky so q her demo. She hangs it over her shoulder with it flat just like your about to pack it away. Proudly saying it’s not bulky when it’s flat with nothing in it, so don’t think it’s big and bulky.
You just couldn’t make it up could you 😂😂😂
Well heck no Debs Flint will 🙄
There are no lengths she will not go to to get that sale!
Taking us all for blithering idiots, as per usual. The pity of it is, there will be some fools…enough to crown these despicable tactics with success.

Latest posts

Back