Kipling TSV 25/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking at the rest of the range on offer today, they all look very much on the 'cheap' side, with the fabric being thinly sewed, the insides also look like a pound shop offering, and none smack of the quality from years ago , or indeed the sturdy ones I have had for years which languish on my hatstand !

I have a few Kipling, certainly not in double figures, but despite all their different styles and colours, I still have trouble getting the right size cross body !!! I have ones that only take a dog lead and poo bags - so not big enough for a day out, then I have ones that are on the wrong side of large or are too floral to go with a particular outfit. I'm looking for a good neutral (not black) that's large enough for a long wallet size purse, keys and a pair of large sunglasses - not too difficult, but it is.

I've hunted on Ebay, and reached page 5 before boredom set it, and I DO WISH those selling handbags would stuff the things out so they look more saleable instead of looking like a deflated balloon thrown on the bed.

Looking at the rest of the range on offer today, they all look very much on the 'cheap' side, with the fabric being thinly sewed, the insides also look like a pound shop offering, and none smack of the quality from years ago , or indeed the sturdy ones I have had for years which languish on my hatstand !

I have a few Kipling, certainly not in double figures, but despite all their different styles and colours, I still have trouble getting the right size cross body !!! I have ones that only take a dog lead and poo bags - so not big enough for a day out, then I have ones that are on the wrong side of large or are too floral to go with a particular outfit. I'm looking for a good neutral (not black) that's large enough for a long wallet size purse, keys and a pair of large sunglasses - not too difficult, but it is.

I've hunted on Ebay, and reached page 5 before boredom set it, and I DO WISH those selling handbags would stuff the things out so they look more saleable instead of looking like a deflated balloon thrown on the bed.
I have the Kipling Syro bag.
It holds a Kipling purse, long style, and has room for a shopping bag in the main compartment.
Rear zip for phone, front flap for tissues, and front zip for hand sanitizer and mask. And no silly end pockets either….
Not too big but big enough for daily essentials.

Latest posts

Back