Kipling in Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Sorry if this has been posted, but Kipling April, no. 143248, is in Last Clicks. LC price £51.17 from £82. Only available in Rose Linen. :clapping:

just bought malene in white from the rock heaven range for £43.00...
i cannot say how long i have wanteda smart white bag that i can spnge clean.....mmmmm
now where are the f.a.r.t.s wheni need them!

just bought malene in white from the rock heaven range for £43.00...
i cannot say how long i have wanteda smart white bag that i can spnge clean.....mmmmm
now where are the f.a.r.t.s wheni need them!

Coooooooeeeeeeee :hi:

Coooooooeeeeeeee :hi:

Speaking as a f.a.r.t who has 14 kipling bags I can honestly say that I am soooo over them now. You do NOT need a canvas bag for nearly £50.00 whether you can sponge it clean or not. Better now?

Speaking as a f.a.r.t who has 14 kipling bags I can honestly say that I am soooo over them now. You do NOT need a canvas bag for nearly £50.00 whether you can sponge it clean or not. Better now?

I was so anxious to help Boffy that I put the wrong quote in my post. It was meant for Boffs. I know Bet doesn't need a f.a.r.t.

Thank you loveheart....f.a.r.t.s to the rescue there. I was starting to become tempted as I have been considering the April for a while now. :cheeky:

Thank you loveheart....f.a.r.t.s to the rescue there. I was starting to become tempted as I have been considering the April for a while now. :cheeky:

Oh you are soooooo lucky I have just logged on now and not earlier as I may have had to inform F.U. - F.A.R.T.S United.:giggle:

:devil:

You are very welcome Perdita. No one needs a Kipling bag do they? Save your money for a rainy day. Any one else tempted? I am a f.a.r.t on call.

Boffy is keeping very quiet. BakerGirl, do you think she has been ordering the Kipling bag in secret?

i am over kipling bags now...well the basic range anyhows!
but the hip range got to me i have 5 bags in that and now i alike the rock heaven range aaaaaahhhhh!!!!
after i buy a small white purse to match the uber gorgeous malene in white i will stop f.a.r.t.i.n.g i really promise:sad:

but the hip range got to me i have 5 bags in that and now i alike the rock heaven range aaaaaahhhhh!!!!
after i buy a small white purse to match the uber gorgeous malene in white i will stop f.a.r.t.i.n.g i really promise:sad:

Ah ha, I knew it. You asked for a f.a.r.t.s help and then ignored it. Now you want a purse as well. The f.a.r.ts will not be amused with this blatent lack of self control. I hope you are feeling very ashamed of yourself.

You are sooooo outed!!!

:devil:

I was so anxious to help Boffy that I put the wrong quote in my post. It was meant for Boffs. I know Bet doesn't need a f.a.r.t.

No but I agree with the sentiment. I have a couple as I too once had a 'thing' for Kipling but now would only buy if vastly reduced and of course I REALLY needed it.:angel:

to be honest i am a poor f.a.r.t and only ever buy when they are half price but i do feel a little wicked...last week i bought the jamy hip patent,the birte purse in black patent and the elly rock heaven purse in black...all half price though honest

but a white bag a quality white kiplng bag for half price...i neede a white bag and i must have the purse to match....:puke:

No but I agree with the sentiment. I have a couple as I too once had a 'thing' for Kipling but now would only buy if vastly reduced and of course I REALLY needed it.:angel:

Good girl. Just to let you know Boffy is on the brink. Not only has she bought Kipling I think she is teetering on the edge on the other thread. Go help her Bet. I can't do it on my own.

to be honest i am a poor f.a.r.t and only ever buy when they are half price but i do feel a little wicked...last week i bought the jamy hip patent,the birte purse in black patent and the elly rock heaven purse in black...all half price though honest

but a white bag a quality white kiplng bag for half price...i neede a white bag and i must have the purse to match....:puke:

But boffy white is very hard to keep clean!!!

i bought the ruddy bag at a kipling shop and cannot (will not) return it...
now if i had bought it at qvc and i had the 30 day money back guarntee....:thinking2:
but then it would really be grubby with someones personal bits in it so:tongue2:
no more spends after the white rock heaven half price purse...nice range though would not really but it at full price but nice all the same.:sad:

Latest posts

Back