Kipling in Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i bought the ruddy bag at a kipling shop and cannot (will not) return it...
now if i had bought it at qvc and i had the 30 day money back guarntee....:thinking2:
but then it would really be grubby with someones personal bits in it so:tongue2:
no more spends after the white rock heaven half price purse...nice range though would not really but it at full price but nice all the same.:sad:

Excuses, excuses.....

I bought this bag - have not received it yet. I love the April and like the linen look. Ths purchase is justified I think.

saw this linen range in the shop nice for weddings and if you wear those colours in linen ice cream tones.....:thinking2:

I bought this bag - have not received it yet. I love the April and like the linen look. Ths purchase is justified I think.

Not really. The f.a.r.t.s cannot justify spending all that money because you love it. Not a good enough reason.

I am not a farty pants yet.....but I should be.

P.s. I have wanted this bag frm the moment I first saw it..it was love at first sight. Surely I have made a good economic decision buying it in the Sale??? Also it will be very, very useful and my last Kipling I promise.

Last edited:
i am weary and tired of f.ar.t..in.g...its toooo strenuous:yawn2:

You obviously have no self control Boffy. Once you start f.a.r.ting it's hard to stop. I love it now although I waivered a bit at first I am finding that it comes naturally now. Try harder.

I am not a farty pants yet.....but I should be.

P.s. I have wanted this bag frm the moment I first saw it..it was love at first sight. Surely I have made a good economic decision buying it in the Sale??? Also it will be very, very useful and my last Kipling I promise.

As I said before loving something is not a good enough reason for buying it Ringtree. If you keep your promise and not buy anymore rubbish you may join us.

As I said before loving something is not a good enough reason for buying it Ringtree. If you keep your promise and not buy anymore rubbish you may join us.

Oh you're mean! I'm a teddy bear :bear: compared to you.

:devil:

Thanks...I woould love to fart.. I did not buy the Decleor tsv and that is a good start. You are all good strong farts and I follow in your wake.

I'm liking your style loveheart, am picturing you dressed SAS styli, patrolling the corridors of ST.com, Bakergirl manning the watchtower, flashing her light at the ready searching out anyone trying to sneak into the OTO and TSV threads. Anyone found is immediately marched off to Love Akin, Tuxedokitty, and Lemonsqueezy and brought up in front of the FART court for sentencing!:nod:

I'm liking your style loveheart, am picturing you dressed SAS styli, patrolling the corridors of ST.com, Bakergirl manning the watchtower, flashing her light at the ready searching out anyone trying to sneak into the OTO and TSV threads. Anyone found is immediately marched off to Love Akin, Tuxedokitty, and Lemonsqueezy and brought up in front of the FART court for sentencing!:nod:

I am just as you have described Bet sitting er I mean patrolling the corridors of QVC Towers. I am wearing a beret to one side of my head and the uzi is slung over my shoulder. She who dares wins. BakerGirl has her epilator with the LED light at the ready. As for Love A'kin I'm not sure where she has got to tonight. Run of to find her two friends no doubt. Lemonsqueezy and TK are ready and waiting for instructions. Boffy and Ringtree need a severe talking to.

I am just as you have described Bet sitting er I mean patrolling the corridors of QVC Towers. I am wearing a beret to one side of my head and the uzi is slung over my shoulder. She who dares wins. BakerGirl has her epilator with the LED light at the ready. As for Love A'kin I'm not sure where she has got to tonight. Run of to find her two friends no doubt. Lemonsqueezy and TK are ready and waiting for instructions. Boffy and Ringtree need a severe talking to.

She's away buying something!:giggle:

OK, now you have spoiled it somewhat as I am picturing you as a female Del Trotter - he was always saying that. Have to squeeze that out of my mind and picture you just in your beret and Uzi...........isnt that a bit draughty???:grin:

OK, now you have spoiled it somewhat as I am picturing you as a female Del Trotter - he was always saying that. Have to squeeze that out of my mind and picture you just in your beret and Uzi...........isnt that a bit draughty???:grin:

Yes it is a bit chilly round the nether regions. I hope you can get the image of me and my beret and uzi out of your head before bedtime or you may have nightmares. I must carry on patrolling now.

Latest posts

Back