Kim & Co TSV 01/08/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Ponte Crepe Jacket with Pockets TSV 01/08/24
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Are you on the hunt for a versatile jacket that you can dress up or down easily? If so, you're in luck, as this piece from Kim & Co is the perfect mix of casual sophistication. Boasting a stylish new silhouette, this jacket is made from the much-loved Ponte Crepe fabrication, and features a collared neckline, button-down fastenings and two front pockets, creating an effortlessly on-trend design. Whether you're getting ready for a day at the office or you're heading to an evening event, this jacket will always be a good choice.

How to style - let this stylish wardrobe essential take pride of place in your outerwear collection and seamlessly transition from casual to formal, or day to night in no time. For a more laidback yet fashionable look, pair this jacket with a T-shirt, jeans and trainers, or wear it with trousers, a blouse and heels to elevate your ensemble.

Choose a colour - which of the six colours will you be going for? Will you choose classic Black or a Navy look, tap into neutral shades with Camel or Coffee, or opt for a pop of colour with Deep Emerald or Wineberry?

• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Long sleeves
  • Machine wash in cold water with similar colours
  • Do not dry clean

Colour options:

• Black
  • Camel
  • Coffee
  • Deep Emerald
  • Navy
  • Wineberry

Regular

Petite

That short jacket is on again on Style. At least Carla is BA who seems to have more idea of styling than some. Only downside is presenter if hyperactive squeaky beaky Laura. Already switched off earlier when she was n Fashion offers on main channel. Rabbiting on about Mat Leave?? Thought it was a person. Evidently maternity leave. At least the other Laura is on the main channel.

That short jacket is on again on Style. At least Carla is BA who seems to have more idea of styling than some. Only downside is presenter if hyperactive squeaky beaky Laura. Already switched off earlier when she was n Fashion offers on main channel. Rabbiting on about Mat Leave?? Thought it was a person. Evidently maternity leave. At least the other Laura is on the main channel.
She's another one I have difficulty watching. She was on yesterday flogging cheap crap by JYD?? She introduced the company as incredibly high end, she's been wearing their clothes for ages apparently. Ooh, I thought, quality programme coming up, I'll watch this. Well, everything was around the £27 mark, plus postage and packing of course. High end??? There wasn't one item I'd wear, it all looked so cheap and badly cut, nasty fabrics etc. When the lovely American model (_two names, can't remember what she's called) looks a right state you just know the stuff is rubbish. Agree, Laura is very, very squeaky, she doesn't half come out with some rubbish.

She's another one I have difficulty watching. She was on yesterday flogging cheap crap by JYD?? She introduced the company as incredibly high end, she's been wearing their clothes for ages apparently. Ooh, I thought, quality programme coming up, I'll watch this. Well, everything was around the £27 mark, plus postage and packing of course. High end??? There wasn't one item I'd wear, it all looked so cheap and badly cut, nasty fabrics etc. When the lovely American model (_two names, can't remember what she's called) looks a right state you just know the stuff is rubbish. Agree, Laura is very, very squeaky, she doesn't half come out with some rubbish.
Deborah Ann

Latest posts

Back