Kim & Co awful awful music!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If that's not modelling I don't know what is. As for "career" I never said it was. But there's an awful lot of "models" who'd give anything to be on a prime time TV show every week.
I'd call it posing in the background and twirling your
hands round

I like it!!! Don't buy or download many tunes but can 't hear anything wrong with the song per se, but I do think it's an unusual choice to promote her clothes, which, whether you like manmade fabrics or not are often fun, funky, lively, cheerful prints. I usually get compliments when I wear my Kim & Co and have about 6 dresses, all but one are a cheerful print and only 2 are Maxi. They look good on me just about 2 inches below the knee, with a V neck and heels. I have hips, a small waist and large-ish chest and I feel a million dollars in her dresses. Anyone around my age, with a true hourglass shape will look good in many of her dresses. My work collegues, husband and family always make lovely unsolicited comments when I wear them. AND when I emailed her company once to moan about the awful clingy trousers on my lumps and bumps they emailed me straight away, having spoken to Kim herself who suggested an alternative for me. Really lovely company, really nice and hardworking lady IMO.

I agree with you weathergirl, if you buy the right size her clothes fit beautifully. I dont like the trousers or leggings or skirts but the dresses and tops I own are much complimented. Kim does seem a real pro and I like the fact they are made on her premises in Canada not some sweatshop in Asia.

Re: Music on Kim & Co promo

That woman wailing 'Oh, where did it all go wrong' on the ad for Kim & Co is doing my head in - do they think it's edgy/trendy or like Amy Winehouse or something? Well it's not!! :headbang:

I had started a thread on this song a few days back asking if anyone knew who sang it as it sounded to me like 'Pixie Lott'

I think the music that QVC use is 'library music' which is owned by companies who license it to customers to use as soundtracks (and has a reputation for being cheesy), so it won't be anyone we know.

I think their choice of music has been a bit strange recently and they've started playing annoying music all the way through some clothes shows and talking over it e.g. Attitudes with Renee. There was another show where the music sounded like something out of Super Mario Land!!!

I think the music that QVC use is 'library music' which is owned by companies who license it to customers to use as soundtracks (and has a reputation for being cheesy), so it won't be anyone we know.

I think their choice of music has been a bit strange recently and they've started playing annoying music all the way through some clothes shows and talking over it e.g. Attitudes with Renee. There was another show where the music sounded like something out of Super Mario Land!!!

they did that all last xmas season, almost shouting over loud upbeat wartime music. hope we don't have to endure that again.....

remember when they used to use music for promo ads that was from CD's they were selling, and would show the item number in the corner of the screen.

Maybe he used it to take photos of Julia on her night out at the BCC, thats why
he doesn't need to see the photos :giggle:

He did appear quite adamant about that didn't he :bandit::movie:
I don't think there's anything anyone
could say to justify what she was wearing, especially when you can see the other presenters, all done up in their finery :confused:

Latest posts

Back