Kim & Co awful awful music!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
That woman wailing 'Oh, where did it all go wrong' on the ad for Kim & Co is doing my head in - do they think it's edgy/trendy or like Amy Winehouse or something? Well it's not!! :headbang:

I'm probably in the minority, but I quite like it.

I just think it's an odd choice as theme music for her shows, considering the lyrics. I don't wear Kim's things because I personally don't like patterns, but I'm not sure that 'Oh, where did it all go wrong' is condusive to encouraging new customers to buy the clothes.

'Where did it all go wrong?' Did the clothes fall apart? Did they cause so much static that people's hair stood on end? Did Kim do a show without giggling'?

Makes you wonder really. :wink:

Maybe it's Kim singing? :giggle:

Her debut CD 'Where did it all go wrong' available to buy from QVC with free P&P - a great addition to your collection of crappy CDs from Joe McElderberry (or whatever his name is) Pipa Gordon, Curly Watts and that woman from the X Factor :mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
I tried using Shazam to find the track but no results. It's usually very reliable. Maybe it's Kim, although if it is she has a very versatile voice cos it's totally different to the last one.

I actually like it, and have found myself humming it, not out loud, as i can't sing :giggle:

They ought to get Julia :heart: to record some promos. I bet she can sing great :0)

They ought to get Julia :heart: to record some promos. I bet she can sing great :0)
Nah, she'd have done it before getting to 56, but then again she did wait to this year to write a book, so maybe she'll go on Britains Got Talent, then the CD on the Q for Christmas :song:

Julia was indeed a singer. Another stellar success in her career, like the dancing and acting. (Julia of all trades?). Joolz and the Foolz along with life partner Chris. The spelling may not have been the terrible version there but it was the 80's so it actually could be correct.

ETA It seems it was Jools and the Fools. No "z". Thankfully.

Last edited:
Julia was indeed a singer. Another stellar success in her career, like the dancing and acting. (Julia of all trades?). Joolz and the Foolz along with life partner Chris. The spelling may not have been the terrible version there but it was the 80's so it actually could be correct.

Multi-talented! Actress, Model, Singer, Presenter, Mom :0)

Multi-talented! Actress, Model, Singer, Presenter, Mom :0)

Model for what?
You forgot LOVER as she used egotistically splash on a promo. Fair enough, just astonished the ultra clean QVC allowed it at the time. Jeez they were uptight.

She was one of the women attendants, that stood in the background
and posed beside the cookers, cars etc. Hardly a modelling career :(

If that's not modelling I don't know what is. As for "career" I never said it was. But there's an awful lot of "models" who'd give anything to be on a prime time TV show every week.

Latest posts

Back