Ken Paves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lottie

Silly Moo
I do love watching the styles he does with those hairpieces. Reminds me of when I had long enough hair to put it up like that. I really like the ponytail attachments like Julia is wearing. Kathy Tayler looks good in them too.

Has anyone tried these hairpieces at all?

I think those hairpieces he has with the Alice band are rather good - I reckon I'd be able to wear one and it would look like I had long hair again. Because I have a graduated bob with a really short back, I can't do ponytails unfortunately.

I don't like the "winges" though (fake fringe). It really did not suit Julia at all. She does look good with the hair scraped back and up though (apart from her tidemark across her forehead which I presume is make up reacting with a sweaty head :giggle:)

Can't say I'm a great fan of the braided chiggnone (thanks JF!!) either though.

I have the style a doofer and it's blumming brilliant. I'm a dark brunette with a full fringe and a shoulder skimming layered style. Whenever I wear it someone comments. The first time I wore it to work even the IT guys (2 of them) said my hair looked good and one asked if I'd been to the hairdresser to have it done.

I don't think the fringe thing ever looks right.

I would guess the TSV could be good too but too similar to the style a doofer for me.

I do love watching the styles he does with those hairpieces. Reminds me of when I had long enough hair to put it up like that. I really like the ponytail attachments like Julia is wearing. Kathy Tayler looks good in them too.

Has anyone tried these hairpieces at all?

I think those hairpieces he has with the Alice band are rather good - I reckon I'd be able to wear one and it would look like I had long hair again. Because I have a graduated bob with a really short back, I can't do ponytails unfortunately.

I don't like the "winges" though (fake fringe). It really did not suit Julia at all. She does look good with the hair scraped back and up though (apart from her tidemark across her forehead which I presume is make up reacting with a sweaty head :giggle:)

Can't say I'm a great fan of the braided chiggnone (thanks JF!!) either though.

Is addicted as I have baby fine hair, Ihave 2 style a do's, crown volumniser, and the half head 14 inch hair piece, they are all fantastic, and I get lovely comments whenever I wear them, couldn't do without them :smile:

Actually Miss Molly I was thinking that there were no red or copper tones too, which is my natural colour (and my now not so natural colours hee hee)

I'd also like bright pink lol :grin:

There did seem to be a big difference between the dark blonde and brown.

I like the idea of them, but they all seem to be cool tones, my hair is chestnut/conker brown coloured. so nothing really there that would blend :(

Latest posts

Back