Keeleys Salon - Style, Sophistication and a Meat 'n Tater Pie Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, this board really has a witch hunt against this woman. I've never bought a product whilst watching her but don't think she is that bad. The way people go on about her you would think she was the devil incarnate.

Looks like the sort of set you would find on a "carry on" film - sort of place where you have your magic lamp rubbed to make the genie appear!

Wow, this board really has a witch hunt against this woman. I've never bought a product whilst watching her but don't think she is that bad. The way people go on about her you would think she was the devil incarnate.

If commenting that it's a shame from the picture the salon looks more like a sunbed/tanning or a chip shop cafe and asking if there's also a salon now on Cyprus, then I'm a witch thanks.

.......off goes Bags on her broomstick.

Not exactly the Elemis day-spa in Mayfair is it? Wonder if you get a whiff of the pie & chips as you lie on the faux leopard skin being pummeled by Keeley :cheeky:

Aaaaaand we're off......

Wondered how long it would take.

Latest posts

Back