Keeleys Salon - Style, Sophistication and a Meat 'n Tater Pie Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll certainly watch the Elemis hours in a different light after seeing what her own 'spa' looks like. As someone above said, the promo for Elemis on QVC shows her massaging someone in very salubrious surroundings. I can't imagine why they didn't film her in action at her place!!

So, this woman has a publicity pic that looks like she's got 14 floodlights pointed at her and she makes her living getting other women to buy beauty care from her?

Either Keeley has no confidence in what Elemis can do, or, erm..... That's about it really.

So, a woman who resorts to computer enhancing her pics tells people to buy an expensive skincare range. And they do?

She may operate out of a defunct chippy, but I have newfound respect for her money-making skills.

PT Barnum would be so proud :nod:

No one has come on this thread to post an opposing view; that the like the photo, would jump at the chance of a massage there. Are you saying this Kat73, Petpixie, apple, JoeyEmma? Is it how you imagined? Really?

Jude xx

I'm not a spa kind of gal (don't like being poked by strangers!) but if the surroundings were clean and the reviews were good I may give it a whirl. The decor may not be to everyone's taste, but beauty is only skin deep!

All I have to say on the matter, is that in the unlikely event of me ever going there, I would be so concentrated on trying not to trip up the ginormous step, that I would no doubt, instead catch the white bottom bit of the sliding door and announce my arrival by pitching head first through the window.:mysmilie_465::doh:

having had another look, that white bar does look like a real trip hazard.

what is that white thing? a metal security fence?

Latest posts

Back