Katy P Dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed that Hattie on Gemporia has a trout pout going on over the weekend as well. That girl always reminds me of Lindy Lou from The Grinch 🤭

Head above parapet moment - I thought it looked too tight on her arms & around her middle. I'd also like to know how she's managing to get her botox done when all beauty salons are locked up.

I can never tell who has had Botox, apart from more elderly women with tight fat cheeks but a Turkey neck, maybe hands liberally fitted with age spots.

I don’t see the attraction of having them or that of anyone kissing them.
Do men find them attractive at all, certainty my hubby seems to find them hideous.

I don’t see the attraction of having them or that of anyone kissing them.
Do men find them attractive at all, certainty my hubby seems to find them hideous.
I remember donkey's years ago on, I think, the Micheal Parkinson show the guests were Desmond Morris who wrote The Naked Ape and Diana Dors.

The chat got around to what made women attractive given that the 'blonde bombshell' was on the show and Mr.Morris stated that when a woman is sexually aroused her lips become fuller and pouted, and her face flushed and that attracts men.

Diana said that 'My lips are like that all the time'

Mr.Morris said she was lucky as most women needed lipstick and rouge to find a mate.

His book has been discredited but unfortunately not the ideas.

I remember donkey's years ago on, I think, the Micheal Parkinson show the guests were Desmond Morris who wrote The Naked Ape and Diana Dors.

The chat got around to what made women attractive given that the 'blonde bombshell' was on the show and Mr.Morris stated that when a woman is sexually aroused her lips become fuller and pouted, and her face flushed and that attracts men.

Diana said that 'My lips are like that all the time'

Mr.Morris said she was lucky as most women needed lipstick and rouge to find a mate.

His book has been discredited but unfortunately not the ideas.
Which lips though ?

I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't think that dress was particularly amazing - It looked ok on Katy. Is the new benchmark - If it's not absolutely horrendous...we love it?! I really think it's come to that with most of the clothes being so awful we wouldn't be seen dead in them, and then along comes something that's not that bad, and we're thinking it's beautiful! C'mon gals we need to get a grip and know whatever Q come up with we'll be able to find something nicer and a lot cheaper in Marks n' sparks!

Latest posts

Back