£6000 for a ring and .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really don’t care if things are heat treated, frozen, deep fried just as long as
(a). They are totally honest about it
(b) Priced accordingly
(c) will last as good as the real thing.

armed with the correct information I can make the decision if I like it enough to buy but what I deplore is making out that professionals can’t tell the difference and at prices most people will only spend once or twice in a lifetime saying they are heirloom quality and value and will increase in value.

Long ago a big Hollywood star got robbed in London and all their diamond jewellery was taken. It is said since then all ultra-rich or Hollywood stars only travel with fake jewellery or when they arrive in a country borrow from highend jewellers.

I was going to get a fake crown! Don't mention the crown, as John Cleese might have said 😡

I really liked Blueberry quartz & bought a solitaire ring in clearance for a nice low price. Unfortunately the shank was really thin & the ring kept spinning around, it eventually went to the local cat charity shop.

My OH's oldest sister died recently, and a valuable vintage diamond ring has gone missing.

She suspects that a cousin stole it when she had access to her house, but nothing can be proved, especially as this side of the family are living in Australia.

It was left to my OH, and she intended to give it away to her favourite relative.
Unfortunately the same happened to a friend. Best to give jewelry to the intended person before you die

Here you go:

Now, there is a real gemstone called Ziron which is different.

I have a blue zircon ring. The stone naturally is brown but when treated turns blue. I have had it for over 35 years and it is surrounded by diamonds. Bought from Beaverbrooks.

Latest posts

Back