Kathy Van Zeeland TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She'd find similar at Primark for throwaway money which is a more appropriate price for quick fashion fix.

And she does! She at least spends her pocket money on good quality make-up which isn't going to wreck her skin, which is the way round I'd prefer it rather than saving it up & blowing it all on a bag she can't really afford & having to get nasty cheap cosmetics containing gawd knows what!

In an earlier thread I said I didn't understand the appeal (the prices!) of Kipling bags. I've seen KvZ bags at TKMaxx and the appeal of this range completely baffles me.
I know not everyone is affected by the credit crunch and that it's important for these people to keep spending to support the economy, but I'm amazed that so many people appear to be prepared to pay these prices.

Has anyone on here got one of the £600 - £700 designer hand bags that are unlined that Gill Franks has just mentioned?:11:

Has anyone on here got one of the £600 - £700 designer hand bags that are unlined that Gill Franks has just mentioned?:11:

:11: Goodness me, they sound a very good buy - did you get the brand name so I can google it and then I can drop a few hints for Mother's Day......:54:

And there's more to come tomorrow! Another range I've seen in TK Maxx for under £20. Or how about my local factory shop that had a nice leather bag, fully lined, lots of pockets for the eye watering sum of ... (wait for it) ... £3! :O The price of KVZ could only be justified if the bags weren't plastic and were actually nice to look at.

The guest woman just said she doesn't know how KVZ sleeps at night.

Nor do I :52:

I always think that the promo advert for KVZ is very chavvy.......they look like a gaggle of "ladies of the night" going out on the town with their placcy bags.

They're far too "busy" looking for me. I'm sure you could get similar styles for a fraction of the price. I laughed when JR said they don't include key fobs on some of them to keep the price down!

sounds like Mulberry a lot of thier bags are unlined , no comparison tho in style or quality

It was during the midnight launch, and as she was saying it you could see hear realising what she'd said and sort of tailing off at the end. Apparently it's just as much fun to swap the keychains from bag to bag.

The TSV does not appeal to me at all and is way overpriced. I am surprised someone has not told the presenters that the word 'fabrication' means 'invent with deceitful intent' and there is probably some truth in that when you hear the descriptions they give.

I'm not suprised people get sucked into buying these bags, and perhaps when the people get their bags delivered their friends are too polite to say what they really think!

I think they're truly awful:11:Sorry if it's been mentioned before but doesn't JR's daughter tote one of these things about?:32:

Horrible TSV and horrible range altogether. I much prefer the Tignanello range, and bought their TSV last year. Lower prices AND real leather. Very classy too.

I glimpsed a few minutes of the show today - had to turn over because Jill Franks was coming out with her usual load of old twaddle. Bags looked awful - nasty looking plastic at vastly inflated prices :10: And if I have to hear that naff trailer one more time....Kathy is committed to bring out new product each season. Shame it all looks like market stall tat. :52:

I like the bags - the only bling I wear. But the prices now are so high even though they are, I promise, very well made. I couldn't afford the tsv just now - I just think they cannot buy them at a good rate now as the pound is not doing well I think against the dollar. Anyway, I really really want one of her slouch bags that are belted, so I will have to wait.

Latest posts

Back