Kathy Van Zeeland TSV- Thursday 23 July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not another one?!?

Have also noticed that since she started selling on QVC her prices have shot up. Also her bags ahve got very samey, I'll stick with my faux fur KVZ from years ago, have never seen another like it and it always gets compliments when I take it out.

QVC have lost all their imagination. I mean how many more plastic handbags or hair removal tools do we have to put up with?? Plus if all else fails they wheel out yet another NN TSV. How amny beds do they think we have?

QVC have lost all their imagination. I mean how many more plastic handbags or hair removal tools do we have to put up with?? Plus if all else fails they wheel out yet another NN TSV. How amny beds do they think we have?

I agree - I will they'd bring some more ranges in, esp. in the beauty department (more cruelty free stuff if you are listening QVC), it's getting very stale.

I think we need more decent, reasonably priced British brands on there too - I'm getting fed up with all the American stuff. It's the same old same old being trotted out time after time.

Last edited:
I hope Dingle sees this thread, I know she is itching to add more to her collection :D!

:wave2:
lol.gif

its a funny thing about handbags...the prices...
since some celebs have the clout or the finances to get hold of bags for £500 up to tens of thousands of pounds we now have the vinyl/plastic brigade who are telling us it good value (julian ballentyne) to buy kvz for absurd prices...
also it seems to be forgotten that £150 can buy a gorgeous bag on the high street (specially at sale time)
lk bennett, hobbs,russell and bromley,and other quite respectable shops do fab leather goodies with a very high end look and feel.....

Not another one?!?

Have also noticed that since she started selling on QVC her prices have shot up. Also her bags ahve got very samey, I'll stick with my faux fur KVZ from years ago, have never seen another like it and it always gets compliments when I take it out.

Another product from the USA

When KVZ bags were first on QVC UK, the dollar was around 2 to the £, now its around 1.5, so obviously more expensive at this time.

Seen the bags in Macys, Dillards etc department stores when I have been in US, and they are priced around $80 to $115 plus tax

more over-priced tat. yet there have to be a lot of fans out there. How often do her bags sell out :confused2: ? But who are we to criticize ?

Blimey, the purse was virtually half price & they couldn't even shift that!
Could it possibly have been the 4 quid (all but 5p) p&p putting people off a bit as well? :down:

Latest posts

Back