Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I've never minded Kathy as a presenter but after reading her latest blog I have to say what a lovely caring person she seems to be,definately someone I could have as a friend unlike a few other presenters.

I've always liked Kathy, she seems a very caring person who values her friends, she certainly seems to have given Alison K a lot if support through her tough times.

Kathy is a lovely lady. I know the stammering can be hard to listen to some times, but it doesn't make me think any less of her as a person. I even like her bonkers quirky fashion style. At least she's an individual and doesn't just live in beige, black trousers, or the worst of 80s throwback fashion. I agree with the others - I get the impression she would be a genuinely caring friend to those close to her. More presenters like Kathy please QVC :)

I find it hard to imagine that Kathy achieves the sales targets based on her presenting style as opposed to the hard sell types.

Unless it is a case of softly softly approach does actually work. But KT and DBF are poles apart and makes you wonder how both of them can fit into the Q corporate profile

Kathy's one of my favourites, too, ie one who doesn't make me switch channels and I agree, she comes over as a genuine, warm person who makes me overlook the hesitation and stammering. She dares to be herself unusual in the Q environment today.

I like her too, although there was a while when i wanted to throw something through the screen when she grubbled through handbags. Turned my stomach, for some weird reason. I realise that sounds ridiculous.

But it has been ages since i saw her with a handbag in her hands, and i do like her.

I find it hard to imagine that Kathy achieves the sales targets based on her presenting style as opposed to the hard sell types.

Unless it is a case of softly softly approach does actually work. But KT and DBF are poles apart and makes you wonder how both of them can fit into the Q corporate profile

Interesing that Caroline Hirons posted a blog recently and she was told by QVC that they like slightly overweight brunette presenters/guests as the viewers like them and the sales figures are always very good. I wonder how many fit that criteria.

Latest posts

Back